Season ticket parking question

We finally moved back to Atlanta after being away for 11 years for work. We were 17 year season ticket holders before the move. Appears a good bit has changed since we were last here.  I received my parking ticket code for sale starting Thursday.  My question is if when I go to buy parking, it will advise which lots are available to tailgate in.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, FalconsFanSC said:

don't know about season ticket parking but was just looking at the parking info on the MB stadium website and whether tailgating was allowed or not was part of the lot descriptions.

Thank you

On 7/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, coastiemike said:

We finally moved back to Atlanta after being away for 11 years for work. We were 17 year season ticket holders before the move. Appears a good bit has changed since we were last here.  I received my parking ticket code for sale starting Thursday.  My question is if when I go to buy parking, it will advise which lots are available to tailgate in.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

If you click on the lot you are interested in - it will tell you if it's available to tailgate.

Here's a list of all the parking lots and a little description about each - including tailgating.     Not all will be available when you go to select - but you can do your homework ahead of time.

Lot info

2 minutes ago, Tandy said:

If you click on the lot you are interested in - it will tell you if it's available to tailgate.

Here's a list of all the parking lots and a little description about each - including tailgating.     Not all will be available when you go to select - but you can do your homework ahead of time.

Lot info

Thank you

On 7/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, coastiemike said:

We finally moved back to Atlanta after being away for 11 years for work. We were 17 year season ticket holders before the move. Appears a good bit has changed since we were last here.  

Oh yes, a good bit has changed. We were former season ticket holders for 20 years. 

The first question you will probably have once you're seated to watch the game will be "where is everybody"? 😀

There's no home field advantage at all. The football atmosphere is just not there. The psls got rid of most hard-core Falcon fans. 

Not trying to spoil your season ticket purchase just giving you a heads-up.  

The new stadium is freaking awesome. If you are into Fantasy football as well as being a Falcons fan, you will appreciate actually being able to get a WiFi signal during the game. Other than your actual seat, there are numerous other spots to see the game from different viewpoints; bars, food locations, clubs (if u have a ticket for it). The stadium is beautiful, has awesome video screens, and food is cheaper than you can possibly imagine.  20 out of 32 NFL teams have PSLs, and any teams that build new stadiums will also have them, so Falcons at no more home-field deficit than anyone else. Go to the games and have a blast!

I actually park in a lot next to Emory Midtown Hospital on Peachtree Street for free. A church across the street rents the lot on Sundays, and they have plenty of extra spaces (actually, nearly the whole lot is empty when we park there) and they have told me it is fine to park. It’s about a mile (20 minute walk) to the stadium, but we also miss all of the car traffic going in and out. We get to mix with fans before and after. Obviously, no tailgating, but stadium amenities are so good we don’t miss that so much.

If you're coming from the North, the Blue Lot is huge and great for tailgating. From the East/NE, try the AJC lot. From the South there's lot 77 but may be sold out. From the West there's the M lot ( I think also sold out) and also a cluster of lots around the Trinity and Forsyth area.

FYI...they closed the Gulch this year, which was a HUGE lot, so parking will go FAST.