Cam Jordan thinks Pitts is too small?

15 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Kyle Pitts is 6-6 , 246 lbs.  We talked about this when we drafted him..  The dude is perfectly made to be Fast and Furious ... And is taller than Julio Jones.. Nuff said .  Get back with me after a couple of games after you get finished cheering for his play.

Anyone not sitting on the bench injured is taller than Julio 😏

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He's been a Saint for 10 years. Shouldn't he hate the Falcons?

Yeah I guess.  But not all players hate divisional rivals just ask Matt Ryan.

14 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

This dude loses more respect each & every time he feels it necessary to talk about other people’s business.

I’m beginning to notice that maybe he’s just too stupid to understand these things. Please zip it up Cam, you’re embarrassing yourself & your team.  Have a clue bro.

We have to beat them first

3 minutes ago, Precyse said:

We have to beat them first

It'd help drive the point home, but beating them or not doesn't do anything to disprove my opinion of the guy.  He does make himself look foolish & he clearly doesn't see it.  I don't hate the guy, I just think it makes him look really stupid sometimes.  I sort of like his personality sometimes too.  Weird.  

Maybe he does it to earn dirt bag aint fan points.  IDK. 

41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You come up with the wildest things day in and day out. You gotta start making sense

Well some players hate their opponents.  Others just play the game.

11 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don't see the issue. It's rival trash talk. 

Exactly. He’s supposed to make it smaller so falcons fans get upset. It’s just trolling. Let him talk. Bulletin board stuff for Pitts. Never understand why every little thing a saint does bothers falcons fans so badly. Lol. A saint can never get under my skin lol. I laugh at stuff like this. But I’m also very competitive and a sh*t talker too. I grew up jonesing with my friends. You gotta be built tough for that. So what Cam said just rolled off my back. I love it actually. It’s something we say in the hood when playing competitive sports. 😂😂

2 hours ago, BLM said:

Yeah I guess.  But not all players hate divisional rivals just ask Matt Ryan.

Did Julio seem to hate divisional rivals? Matt Ryan hates the SAINTS as much as any falcon player or fan. But at the same time he can individually like Drew Brees or admire his work. Enemies can still have a respect for each other. 

13 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Did Julio seem to hate divisional rivals? Matt Ryan hates the SAINTS as much as any falcon player or fan. But at the same time he can individually like Drew Brees or admire his work. Enemies can still have a respect for each other. 

Tbh I can't think of many players in general hate rivals.  Maybe James Harrison or Hines Ward hate the Ravens back in the day.  Randy Moss hating Cowboys.

18 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Kyle Pitts is 6-6 , 246 lbs.  We talked about this when we drafted him..  The dude is perfectly made to be Fast and Furious ... And is taller than Julio Jones.. Nuff said .  Get back with me after a couple of games after you get finished cheering for his play.

Exactly. Dude never phased Julio. Why would it be any different with Pitts, who can run circles around that a$$ hat Cam Jordan? Psh.  

52 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Exactly. He’s supposed to make it smaller so falcons fans get upset. It’s just trolling. Let him talk. Bulletin board stuff for Pitts. Never understand why every little thing a saint does bothers falcons fans so badly. Lol. A saint can never get under my skin lol. I laugh at stuff like this. But I’m also very competitive and a sh*t talker too. I grew up jonesing with my friends. You gotta be built tough for that. So what Cam said just rolled off my back. I love it actually. It’s something we say in the hood when playing competitive sports. 😂😂

1000%

I don't get why it gets to people either. Nothing better than rival smack talk