Cam Jordan thinks Pitts is too small?

4 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Kyle Pitts is 6-6 , 246 lbs.  We talked about this when we drafted him..  The dude is perfectly made to be Fast and Furious ... And is taller than Julio Jones.. Nuff said .  Get back with me after a couple of games after you get finished cheering for his play.

Yeah, pretty sure Pitts will also grow more into his body as well by him only being 20 years old.

I see him being around 260-265 lbs by year 3 or 4.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, pretty sure Pitts will also grow more into his body as well by him only being 20 years old.

I see him being around 260-265 lbs by year 3 or 4.

I agree, But man,, He can move right now.. AS long as he can carry more weight , It would be fine.. But I wouldn't want him to be heavier if it slowed him down any.

This dude loses more respect each & every time he feels it necessary to talk about other people’s business.

I’m beginning to notice that maybe he’s just too stupid to understand these things. Please zip it up Cam, you’re embarrassing yourself & your team.  Have a clue bro.

2 hours ago, BroadwayBlueBleeder said:

Not being a huge prospects guy (although I should probably know this by now), how bad is Pitts at actually blocking? I know it was a knock on him but was it one of those overblown knocks? Would him being serviceable at blocking be underwhelming?

He greatly improved as a senior. It was below average in 2019 but above average last season. I think he will be average at worst. 

Just cam being cam. We don’t need Pitts to a major blocking forceps the line this year , that’s lee smith job. We need him to cover part of Julio recieving production, help force teams into nickel formations and god willing pancake a safety or two.  I don’t think that’s too much to ask 

32 minutes ago, Aluminafalcon said:

Just cam being cam. We don’t need Pitts to a major blocking forceps the line this year , that’s lee smith job. We need him to cover part of Julio recieving production, help force teams into nickel formations and god willing pancake a safety or two.  I don’t think that’s too much to ask 

Yep, pancake a couple or 10 on the way to the end zone.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don't see the issue. It's rival trash talk. 

Are the trolls dead?

I was expecting someone who was either a usual offender or an account with unrecognizable name to come in and rehash that weird discussion about ***** and how they correlate to mobility and being elite lol.

If they are dead on here then ****! You, JD, and Crunk got this place locked down.

Great job lol.

S.W.A.T team!!!!

5 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Are the trolls dead?

I was expecting someone who was either a usual offender or an account with unrecognizable name to come in and rehash that weird discussion about ***** and how they correlate to mobility and being elite lol.

If they are dead on here then ****! You, JD, and Crunk got this place locked down.

Great job lol.

S.W.A.T team!!!!

That's JD and Crunk screaming at each other while me and Rings sit back and watch.

police-academy-das-ist-aus-den-stars-der

9 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I agree, But man,, He can move right now.. AS long as he can carry more weight , It would be fine.. But I wouldn't want him to be heavier if it slowed him down any.

So David Boston mode is out....