Keep the Jeep. He just wants his cleats back

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

All day every day. I work with a dude who's had 2 cars stolen out of the parking lot and an older lady who's car was stolen. All found in Atlanta on the side of the highway gutted

Man they took two cars right off the dodge dealership here a few months ago. Come to find out it was an ex employee. Don’t think they found the cars either

25 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Man they took two cars right off the dodge dealership here a few months ago. Come to find out it was an ex employee. Don’t think they found the cars either

That's wild. I want to say the same thing happened here at the used Toyota lot. Either that or the guy was renting those cars out. 

Back around Memorial Day, 3-4 people broke into a small car lot and stole 4 cars along with an AK

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

What makes them a hot commodity? I'm not a vehicle person so I know nothing about anything under the hood

Expensive parts and the resale value stays really high. Wranglers specifically. But also because they are easy to steal from what I understand. Every time ours were stolen, they individuals had cloned our fobs (don't know the science behind this).

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's the thing. We're an hour away. They literally will steal a car and drive to Atlanta and do what they need to do and just ditch it

smh the struggle is real out here in these streets apparently 

8 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

well i learned something new today..i knew that was a thing.but didnt know that was still profitable especially with all the other big money scams now 

Idk man I know a couple ppl that were into that life. Thousands of dollars in a matter of moments. Some ppl come from nothing-nothing and can’t resist the temptation. Just gotta know the “right” ppl 

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's wild. I want to say the same thing happened here at the used Toyota lot. Either that or the guy was renting those cars out. 

Back around Memorial Day, 3-4 people broke into a small car lot and stole 4 cars along with an AK

There was a woman I read about a few weeks ago that had her C7 Vette stolen out of a gated parking deck with a security guard in her apartment complex.  Got another one and a couple months later that one was stolen from the same place.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gmauthority.com/blog/2021/05/dallas-resident-gets-c7-corvette-stolen-twice-in-a-90-day-period/amp/

Edited by Godzilla1985

15 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

There was a woman I read about a few weeks ago that had her C7 Vette stolen out of a gated parking deck with a security guard in her apartment complex.  Got another one and a couple months later that one was stolen from the same place.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gmauthority.com/blog/2021/05/dallas-resident-gets-c7-corvette-stolen-twice-in-a-90-day-period/amp/

Wow

5 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Expensive parts and the resale value stays really high. Wranglers specifically. But also because they are easy to steal from what I understand. Every time ours were stolen, they individuals had cloned our fobs (don't know the science behind this).

Fobs? 

11 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

1. Take Jeep Grand Cherokee with cleats.

2. Return cleats, keep Jeep Grand Cherokee.

3. Profit.

And lose your soul & never know what life can can be when your spirit is alive with passion.  I was talking with a buddy who built a home about the same time I did atop the Tennessee mountain range. He comes from a dirt poor, no name town in TN & joined the Air force to do things that still amaze me when I listen to his stories.  This guy rolled up in my driveway tonight after a week on the road.  62 years old, he & his wife on a bike traveling thousands of miles seeing the breathtaking sights & only stopping when they were exhausted.  You can’t put a price on these things. 
I just happened to watch an old clip of Bob Segar singing a song about one of his experiences that burned into his very soul. It made me think of all the amazing experiences I’ve had in life because I could & I did.

Thinking to myself how tragic & sad it is that there are young men who won’t ever experience life in any real way.  Just quit everything you’re doing while your young & sell out everything to live out dreams that you have.  This country is vast & great & will never let you down if you just go do it. 
Go talk to people across the country that you’d never ever get the chance to meet otherwise.  Stop sitting in bondage & stuck in a life that’s never going to make you feel alive.  Just go & let God lead you. You’ll know when it’s time to settle.  Get away from those who’ll never know life in a more meaningful way.  LOL, go!!!

14 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

yeah that was an inside job 10,000 percent 

17 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I deserve the condescension on this one. I used to sell Toyotas and never knew they were called that. Needless to say I don't sell wheel thingies that go anymore.

Hahahaha wasn't even trying to be sarcastic, but I'm not so sure there's a better way to describe them