Best picks of 2018 draft - revisited

https://nflmocks.com/2021/07/16/best-picks-2018-nfl-draft-round/

This is from a Flipboard article (from nfl mocks) re the 2018 draft. Picks in each round were reassessed  with the best pick mentioned along with two honorable mentions (i.e in Round 1 Lamar Jackson at pick #32 was classified as the best with Quentin Nelson, Jair Alexander & Frank Ragnow as honourable mentions). 

Note falcons got no live in any rounds except for the 6th round where Sebastian Joseph-Day at pick #195 was classified as the best with Foye & Gage as honourable mentions. I really like Foye and Gage as both are very solid #2’s at their position however this kind of drafting was probable a big reason TD is no longer our GM.  

Anyway thought you all might be interested. 

It’s hindsight and for me it doesn’t matter to much if you have coaches that don’t use what they have to there full potential your done anyway.

The narrative here shouldn’t about who you draft is if they as a player maximise themselves with thee above mentioned and used correctly.

4 hours ago, primetime said:

https://nflmocks.com/2021/07/16/best-picks-2018-nfl-draft-round/

This is from a Flipboard article (from nfl mocks) re the 2018 draft. Picks in each round were reassessed  with the best pick mentioned along with two honorable mentions (i.e in Round 1 Lamar Jackson at pick #32 was classified as the best with Quentin Nelson, Jair Alexander & Frank Ragnow as honourable mentions). 

Note falcons got no live in any rounds except for the 6th round where Sebastian Joseph-Day at pick #195 was classified as the best with Foye & Gage as honourable mentions. I really like Foye and Gage as both are very solid #2’s at their position however this kind of drafting was probable a big reason TD is no longer our GM.  

Anyway thought you all might be interested. 

This is painfully bad analysis. We got first round performance out of late-round picks.

3 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

It’s hindsight and for me it doesn’t matter to much if you have coaches that don’t use what they have to there full potential your done anyway.

The narrative here shouldn’t about who you draft is if they as a player maximise themselves with thee above mentioned and used correctly.

OMG - here you go again. TD never did anything wrong in your eyes. 
TD got his asz fired for a reason. Please STOP blaming everybody but HIM. Agree, everything wasn’t perfect with coaching but 13 yrs of NO PASS RUSH should explain ENUFF even to his wife, family, third cousins and YOU.

Go get a job KIWI….get it off your mind bro, it’s detrimental to your health. We need your old grumpy asz around here to have something to laugh about.🤫

9 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

OMG - here you go again. TD never did anything wrong in your eyes. 
TD got his asz fired for a reason. Please STOP blaming everybody but HIM. Agree, everything wasn’t perfect with coaching but 13 yrs of NO PASS RUSH should explain ENUFF even to his wife, family, third cousins and YOU.

Go get a job KIWI….get it off your mind bro, it’s detrimental to your health. We need your old grumpy asz around here to have something to laugh about.🤫

Coaching don’t matter in the nfl it doesn’t just turn up pick talent and win.

purple