Kyle Pitts - 1:46 into this video...wow!

You guys tell me what Tight End you have seen do this 'in-stride studder step'  10 yards into a route the way Pitts did in this video - I have probably watched this play 30 times since March and it still amazes me that a guy 6'6" tall can do that.

The play starts at about 1:40 but they do the slow replay at 1:46 and it is a freak show.

47 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

You guys tell me what Tight End you have seen do this 'in-stride studder step'  10 yards into a route the way Pitts did in this video - I have probably watched this play 30 times since March and it still amazes me that a guy 6'6" tall can do that.

The play starts at about 1:40 but they do the slow replay at 1:46 and it is a freak show.

He was the best talent in this draft

56 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

That “get off me flea” stiff arm at 2:50 is hilarious.

He looks like a cheat code on tape. You also see why a LBer on him is an auto mismatch, he smoked him. But obviously what makes Pitts (likely to be) generational is his ability to beat CB’s and safeties as well. He outran Kelvin Joseph, 2nd round safety who ran a 4.3, for a TD. Then combine it with his elite ability to catch away from his body while having the longest wingspan of a WR/TE in the past 20 years, his athletic ability to land on his feet and keep going when most would’ve fallen down at the catch point, body control to catch passes low and behind, yada yada.. dude is special 

Also not only is his wingspan freakish he has bigger hands than Calvin Johnson, Julio, Hopkins, Kittle, Waller, etc

7 hours ago, Dirtybird56 said:

He looks like a cheat code on tape. You also see why a LBer on him is an auto mismatch, he smoked him. But obviously what makes Pitts (likely to be) generational is his ability to beat CB’s and safeties as well. He outran Kelvin Joseph, 2nd round safety who ran a 4.3, for a TD. Then combine it with his elite ability to catch away from his body while having the longest wingspan of a WR/TE in the past 20 years, his athletic ability to land on his feet and keep going when most would’ve fallen down at the catch point, body control to catch passes low and behind, yada yada.. dude is special 

Also not only is his wingspan freakish he has bigger hands than Calvin Johnson, Julio, Hopkins, Kittle, Waller, etc

Wish I was his agent after the rookie deal is up. His agent gonna want wr money if Pitts produces like we believe.

12 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Have you forgotten the great Eric Saubert?

You can forget about covering this man with a LBer.  The play op refers to shows him destroying Christian Harris, #8 a Bama LBer. 
@FalconFanSince1970stole my thunder when he mentioned that ridiculous stiff arm at the 2:50 mark. Holy cow.  I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot more of that sick stiff arm in future falcon highlights.  There is nothing you can do about it. Nobody can outreach this man.  “One of the stats that has shocked scouts and NFL organizations alike is Kyle Pitts' wingspan. Pitts, the twenty-year-old tight end, has a 83 3/8" length. It is the longest wingspan measured by any wide receiver or tight end in the last twenty years”.

I think my favorite (he he he :lol:) & you all have to admit that it’s a classic that never gets old, is that awesome strut walk he does in the end zone against A&M LOLOL!!  Watch him go for a stroll at the 1:15 mark!  It cracks me up every time :lol:.  I hope that becomes his trademark.

Back to that stiff arm though, we all saw how well Hooper used that stiff arm, but he wasn’t anywhere near an 83” wingspan.

AS is a great play caller. And Sean McVay even told him he steals his plays.  They all do.  Hopefully, AS gets even more ideas from Andy Reid using Travis Kelce in KC & Shanny using George Kittle in SF.  Even watch what Darren Waller is capable of doing in Las Vegas.  
Feed this man & it’ll open all kinds of other play options.  We need to establish Pitts as a beast early & often. Ridley will thrive, our other WR’s will thrive & even our RB’s (Mike Davis, Cordarrelle Patterson & Javian Hawkins) will find themselves with lots of real estate in front of them after catching passes out of the backfield.

51 minutes ago, Vandy said:

😈

Based on the few posts I’ve seen from you, I think that’s the best strategy going forward. 

LOL, no doubt.  You mean the same guy who pretended not to see the obvious advantages of drafting a freak TE in today’s NFL?  
You remember, the fake position of why a WR was the best option since Pitts is just a glorified WR playing TE.  In his typical troll fashion he took his anti-Pitts (schtick/act/rhetoric) to standup comedian show levels.  Then pretended we couldn’t see what he was doing.  Why?  LOL, who knows. The track record indicates a passive aggressive spirit of purposeful agitation imo though.
LOL, the guy who always takes that abrasive, killjoy position.  Oh look the board is excited about the next possible great TE prospect…akin to a Waller, a Kittle, or a Kelce…

oh, naw, we need the WR.  I’ll just pretend that I can’t see all the crazy play disguises we can do with him, or the fact that AS is a masterful user of TE sets with a proven track record.  

and so on & so on… :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, g-dawg said:

The stutter move.  That is the move that will get you open in the redzone consistently.  Ridley uses it a good bit too.  I like it. 

47 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

LOL, no doubt.  You mean the same guy who pretended not to see the obvious advantages of drafting a freak TE in today’s NFL?  
You remember, the fake position of why a WR was the best option since Pitts is just a glorified WR playing TE.  In his typical troll fashion he took his anti-Pitts (schtick/act/rhetoric) to standup comedian show levels.  Then pretended we couldn’t see what he was doing.  Why?  LOL, who knows. The track record indicates a passive aggressive spirit of purposeful agitation imo though.
LOL, the guy who always takes that abrasive, killjoy position.  Oh look the board is excited about the next possible great TE prospect…akin to a Waller, a Kittle, or a Kelce…

oh, naw, we need the WR.  I’ll just pretend that I can’t see all the crazy play disguises we can do with him, or the fact that AS is a masterful user of TE sets with a proven track record.  

and so on & so on… :rolleyes:

cue seinfeld theme 

This dude is gonna ball out. I wish we would have kept Julio. But Pitts, Ridley, and Gage are gonna be fun. Hopefully Matt puts a little more zip on his ball this year, get a run game and we should be a fun team to watch!