A.J. McCarron

21 minutes ago, Hard Case said:

Now we have a reliable veteran , backup QB 

21 minutes ago, Hard Case said:

Now we have a reliable veteran , backup QB 

Oops, Link didn't take, I'll do it again.  

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

And then the PlayStation reset and someone had to start their franchise over.

Father time always wins. At some point, Matt Ryan will be outclassed by a younger QB or he will get tired of taking 40+ sacks a year, risking CTE, and just retire. I hope it isn't soon but when it does happen, some of you guys will need to be talked down off a high ledge.

32 minutes ago, Dirtier Bird said:

Father time always wins. At some point, Matt Ryan will be outclassed by a younger QB or he will get tired of taking 40+ sacks a year, risking CTE, and just retire. I hope it isn't soon but when it does happen, some of you guys will need to be talked down off a high ledge.

There indeed will be a day where the Falcons have a brand new starting qb.....but barring injury that day is not this year......and it certainly will not be because of AJ plucking McCarran....who's only real value right now is a smoking hot wife.

1 hour ago, Dirtier Bird said:

I like him. What if AJ plays lights out in preseason and Smith names him the starter? It could happen. Would you guys be mad?

Theoretically a UFO could crash onto the 50 yard line at kickoff and start spewing out clones of Napoleon, but I’m not going to waste time thinking about it.  And since that has a higher chance of happening than McCarron beating out Ryan, I’m not going to think about that either