OTHER TEAMS ARE SWITCHUNG TROWBACK JERSEYS< WHY NOT US ?

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I’m talking about the Rams patch. It’s stupid. They have them on both their home and road uniforms. They wouldn’t look nearly as stupid without the yellow lines at the top right corner of the patch. But they’re still really stupid. Much much worse than the ATL on the Falcons uniforms.

I remember reading that the patch was put in place for when the NFL starts allowing teams to be able to put advertisements on their jerseys in the future. You already know Stan Kronkie is all for the money.

I really hope that doesn't happen, but sports is going in that direction with the NBA already doing it.

1 hour ago, ROMERO said:

I love our uniforms. Yeah the ATL on the front can be a bit smaller but its not that bad. 

If they reduced the size of the "ATL" and changed the stupid-*** number font, we'd be in business.

Honestly, that Font is atrocious. I was planning on getting a Grady jersey before the reveal, but as soon as I saw what the "9"  looked like, I noped the heck out of that.

15 hours ago, Hard Case said:

Just asking why other teams tweak their jerseys often, and we can't seem to.  Not asking for new design examples other that what I mentioned. I think most people would agree with those two tweaks. 

We also have been pretty good at uniform design. All the way up to the 2000's they were legendary. These (image) looked great and I still love. Even the ones before the ones now weren't bad. And IMO the new ones don't deserve the hate. The all black is fire, and the white is really smooth. Even the gradients are passable.

http://i.imgur.com/hoQVlxV.png

I like the ones with the red and black with the helmet and white with black and red, and new logo or throwback logo, with the black stripes and red, or black or maybe red numbers, and red with white and black.

But definitely not the ones with the black or red on white or red, or black with black pants, or red or silver pants.

Those are just ugly.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:36 PM, Hard Case said:

Just asking why other teams tweak their jerseys often, and we can't seem to.  Not asking for new design examples other that what I mentioned. I think most people would agree with those two tweaks. 

Blank wears the same color and style suit every day..imo, thats the answer..I just don't believe Blank has alot of concern for fashion 

23 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I remember reading that the patch was put in place for when the NFL starts allowing teams to be able to put advertisements on their jerseys in the future. You already know Stan Kronkie is all for the money.

I really hope that doesn't happen, but sports is going in that direction with the NBA already doing it.

God,  I hope not.  I'm not a fan of the NBA, but having those brands on their jerseys just looks little league-ish to me.  Seeing it in the XFL was bad enough.

28 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

God,  I hope not.  I'm not a fan of the NBA, but having those brands on their jerseys just looks little league-ish to me.  Seeing it in the XFL was bad enough.

How does it impact watching the game? You don't see it unless it's a close up and most times close ups only come during replays. I can't think of any reasons why small patches on a jersey should impact viewing of the actual game play

53 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

How does it impact watching the game? You don't see it unless it's a close up and most times close ups only come during replays. I can't think of any reasons why small patches on a jersey should impact viewing of the actual game play

True, the only thing I worry about is that if those sponsors start having influence on the overall product of the NFL in the future.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Its a personal astetic.  I know the game is business and businesses are there to make money, but to me it looks tacky...especially when the colors of company "A" clash with team colors.  Like seeing AT&T on the practice jerseys just doesn't look good to me.

22 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Its a personal astetic.  I know the game is business and businesses are there to make money, but to me it looks tacky...especially when the colors of company "A" clash with team colors.  Like seeing AT&T on the practice jerseys just doesn't look good to me.

My question is do you watch the action or the uniform

I like the current uniform over the last uniform, particularly the road white jersey and black pants combo. However, I don’t see the current uniform hanging around for years to come. I could be wrong, but the new uni’s seem to be destined for a change when the time comes. Certain franchises hang on to their iconic look with a death grip, while others go through numerous versions; the Falcons are the latter, and that is fine with me.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

My question is do you watch the action or the uniform

I watch everything, but like I said it's a personal astetic and looks like little league sponsoring (even though I know they're multi-billion dollar corporations.

14 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Blank wears the same color and style suit every day..imo, thats the answer..I just don't believe Blank has alot of concern for fashion 

It's all the fault of NIKE.  They just signed a BILLION dollar deal with MLB to furnish their unis. Nike is responsible for those weird unis in the MLB All Star game.

4 hours ago, TheHeartless said:

Probably because black is the best choice on the color wheel and Blank prefers them as well as a majority of the fanbase. I distinctly remember before the new jerseys were announced a vast majority of people on here wanted black back. 

I seriously doubt that black on black was the favorite here.  All black is just dull. 

3 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

True, the only thing I worry about is that if those sponsors start having influence on the overall product of the NFL in the future.

You can bet they will, money talks, can you say NIKE ?