Any chance Filepe Franks will be the Falcons future QB?

9 hours ago, nomak said:

If Felipe puts in the work and be patient, he'll be the Falcon's starter in 2024. 

He has a good foundation of skills to build on. And to have Matt to bring him along the way is a huge advantage. 

So if we cut him later, the excuse is that he just didn't put in the work. Got it

On 7/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, ya_boi_j said:

When's the last time you've seen Franks name mentioned? I swear I haven't seen his name mentioned since he was signed 

I believe everyone is on this QB Whisperer thing with Arthur Smith. As a Georgia Fan, I always enjoyed when Franks was playing. 

11 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I believe everyone is on this QB Whisperer thing with Arthur Smith. As a Georgia Fan, I always enjoyed when Franks was playing. 

Thank Tannehill. He went from average to semi below average in Miami to looking like an All Pro in a different environment. That's not guaranteed for every quarter back. But it helps when the opposing team has no choice but to respect the run game

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Thank Tannehill. He went from average to semi below average in Miami to looking like an All Pro in a different environment. That's not guaranteed for every quarter back. But it helps when the opposing team has no choice but to respect the run game

True, and Tannehill hadn't been a QB long before being drafted. Maybe he came out as raw, and probably shouldn't have been drafted as high. I hope Franks can prove me wrong though.

13 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

True, and Tannehill hadn't been a QB long before being drafted. Maybe he came out as raw, and probably shouldn't have been drafted as high. I hope Franks can prove me wrong though.

I hope so too. I love being wrong when it comes to players but they gotta continue to do it, not just a one year fling.