So who do we sign to replace Mingo on the roster?

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Devin Hester is no longer an active player and when has Julian Edelman ever routinely played defense for the Patriots?

Edelman filled in at CB just look it up.  And another reason they don't play both sides and probably the main reason is $$$ and healthy.  If a guy is okay 120 snaps he better get double money.  Nobody gonna do that.

2 minutes ago, BLM said:

And none of those guys were even generational talents outside of Mah

The thing is Hester and Edelman weren't even that great talents coming out.  Maholmes was, obviously Sanders was.  Pitts is supposed to be a 1/50 years type of talent so he definitely should be able to suit up for the other side.

Part crawfish I see

9 minutes ago, BLM said:

Edelman filled in at CB just look it up.  And another reason they don't play both sides and probably the main reason is $$$ and healthy.  If a guy is okay 120 snaps he better get double money.  Nobody gonna do that.

0 interceptions for Edelman too and only played enough to get 21 tackles and no telling how many of those tackles were special teams tackles. No one routinely plays both ways. You're just continuing with your "I hate the Kyle Pitts pick and will say anything to try to discredit it no matter how ridiculous it is" shtick.

41 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

0 interceptions for Edelman too and only played enough to get 21 tackles and no telling how many of those tackles were special teams tackles. No one routinely plays both ways. You're just continuing with your "I hate the Kyle Pitts pick and will say anything to try to discredit it no matter how ridiculous it is" shtick.

Because his nickname is Kyle 'Generational Talent' Pitts.  Ryan had a nickname coming out of college too and that was Matty 'Ice' Ryan but that just means he's good under pressure, which wasn't too true I'm the NFL but whatever.  At least it wasn't Matt 'Marino' Ryan.

Having the 'Generational Talent' nickname means you are on par with people like Deion Sanders, Randy Moss, Aaron Donald, Bo Jackson, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Saquan Barkley etc...  So I'm expecting 'Generational Talent' type performances, basically takes over games and constantly on film.  And a talent we won't see in along time.  Otherwise should have gone with chase or Sewell

Edited by BLM

9 hours ago, BLM said:

Because his nickname is Kyle 'Generational Talent' Pitts.  Ryan had a nickname coming out of college too and that was Matty 'Ice' Ryan but that just means he's good under pressure, which wasn't too true I'm the NFL but whatever.  At least it wasn't Matt 'Marino' Ryan.

Having the 'Generational Talent' nickname means you are on par with people like Deion Sanders, Randy Moss, Aaron Donald, Bo Jackson, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Saquan Barkley etc...  So I'm expecting 'Generational Talent' type performances, basically takes over games and constantly on film.  And a talent we won't see in along time.  Otherwise should have gone with chase or Sewell

Name someone whos nicknamed him "Generational Talent"...I'll wait...no, actually I won't.

"Generational Talent" isn't a nickname, it's a label...as in, "You only see this type of talent in a generation"...

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He played QB too. I can only guess your opinion on that

I saw DE, WR, and TE coming out of HS but if that's true we better see a couple of trick plays.

13 hours ago, BLM said:

When has Barkley lived up to that?

12 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

His rookie season when he was pretty much their offense. He legit had to make plays for himself because his line did him zero favors. Line was even worse his second season. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

His rookie season when he was pretty much their offense. He legit had to make plays for himself because his line did him zero favors. Line was even worse his second season. 

Not saying he's not good, but to have him in the same sentence as Deion, Bo Jackson, Randy Moss, and Ray Lewis? C'mon

6 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Not saying he's not good, but to have him in the same sentence as Deion, Bo Jackson, Randy Moss, and Ray Lewis? C'mon

Where were you when people had Freeman in the same sentence as Barry, Faulk, other actually great RB's?

Just now, Mister pudding said:

Probs on my 11 year break lol. He was never in the Dunn or Turner category in my eyes

He was never in any named players category. People were literally putting him in the same boat with actual all time greats after 1 good season. 

On 7/13/2021 at 12:02 PM, Knight of God said:

Bro, one of our biggest mistakes was letting Freeney go. You keep a guy like that until you can upgrade naturally. It's easier to get talent when you have talent because you're not in any urgency. 

Yup. I was never a huge Beasley fan but with Freeney's guidance it looked like he had a bright future... as soon as we let Freeney walk I got worried. My worries were justified in hindsight. 

3 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

He tore his acl once but anyone who has watched him knows he's a generational talent and puts his team on his back. He was like Adrian Peterson for the Vikings but better 

Edited by BLM

2 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

Have you seen the guy run?  He's just a man among boys.