Do you predict the Falcons will make the playoffs in 2021? Make your Atlanta Falcons 2021 predictions.

Let's go ahead and make our 2021 Atlanta Falcons predictions. 

I predict the Falcons will finish 10-7 and make a wild card appearance and win one playoff game.

I think Matt Ryan will have a great season.

Mike Davis and Kyle Pitts will play a major role in Falcons turn around.

Falcons defense will be balling at the end of the season after a slow start.

40 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

.500 best case scenario. Five or six wins is what I think. Even though the organization will not admit it,  this is a rebuilding year. 

If MR stays healthy this team will win a minimum of 7-8 gms. 

The reason this team SHOULD make the playoffs is that last year's team SHOULD have made the playoffs, but    ...

Coaching is teaching, and in last year's game against DALLAS, the ATL team looked like no one had been taught what to do with that on side kick.   "We like ya, Dan, but you gotta go."  So, in the upcoming season the Dallas game becomes pivotal.   Will Dan Quinn be taking over as head coach there?   Will the Dean Pees Defense make a stand?

21 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Let's go ahead and make our 2021 Atlanta Falcons predictions. 

I predict the Falcons will finish 10-7 and make a wild card appearance and win one playoff game.

I think Matt Ryan will have a great season.

Mike Davis and Kyle Pitts will play a major role in Falcons turn around.

Falcons defense will be balling at the end of the season after a slow start.

Cosign.

This is assuming 3-3 in the division, which is a safe bet every year. I've got our ceiling at 11 wins and our floor at 7. So I'll just cut it in the middle and say 9 wins. 

Likely Wins:

Jets

Dolphins

Jaguars

Lions

Toss-Ups:

Giants

Eagles

Football Team

Cowboys

Patriots

Likely Losses:

49ers

Bills

Edited by dirtybirds233

The Falcons embrace the suck again without a decent LG, C, RT, pass rush, or secondary. Fans still won’t make enough noise at MB Stadium. It is going to take at least a couple of years to climb out of this hole and have a winning season. Sadly, the young, shiny hood ornament doesn’t work without an OL to protect Ryan and the Falcons go 4-13 this year. 

2 hours ago, Dirtier Bird said:

The Falcons embrace the suck again without a decent LG, C, RT, pass rush, or secondary. Fans still won’t make enough noise at MB Stadium. It is going to take at least a couple of years to climb out of this hole and have a winning season. Sadly, the young, shiny hood ornament doesn’t work without an OL to protect Ryan and the Falcons go 4-13 this year. 

That's worse than Quinn and Koetter. :(

Those first  4 games are gonna be rough for the good guys, all have big strong interior line, and I see them just coming after( GULP ) Josh Andrews and Matt Hennesy over and over. Almost seems to easy for a DC. Just not a good hole(s) to have on this team and it seems massive as constructed at this time. 

Find it very hard to think playoffs by any stretch