Details out regarding Falcons Mingo

5 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

At 6'5" 240+, I don't think that there's a whole lot of people that would feel confident enough that they could give him a beating.

Disagree size means very little when it comes to that sought of crime.There’s plenty in there tougher bigger stronger and the kicker nothing to lose.

Its never about size it’s the fight in the dog.

6 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

At 6'5" 240+, I don't think that there's a whole lot of people that would feel confident enough that they could give him a beating.

46 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Disagree size means very little when it comes to that sought of crime.There’s plenty in there tougher bigger stronger and the kicker nothing to lose.

Also, many to most jail/prison fights aren't fair fights.

....don't ask how I know that 😏

2 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

I think he would be surprised at how many “big dudes” get their a$$es handed to them in Prison. 

With guys who literally have nothing to lose I can see him being shipped out in pieces back home.

12 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I think he read, do away with Cash Bail and stopped reading. 

The reason I am sure of it because I answered his question before he even asked it by saying have a stiff penalty for NOT appearing in court. I don’t see many people skipping court if the cost is something like five years in prison plus they still have to go to trial when it’s a non violent offense that at most would be one year in jail to begin with. 

His whole response was based on emotion.

Your premise for getting rid of the bail system is stupid, and it doesn't have anything to do with emotion. There has to be some leverage that the courts have, and that is the bail...period! Saying that you will tack on more time matters **** near 0 for most hardened criminals. It isn't a deterrent for many criminals. It's a bad idea.

15 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

Because the system is absurdly favorable to the rich and famous, and thousands of poor people get locked up and lost in the system for years before they're even sentenced. 

Our entire judicial system is based on how much money you have. You can just make things go away if you've got enough money. Serious crimes end up as nothing more than a minor fine for a truly wealthy person, while that same crime will completely ruin another less wealthy person's entire life.

That has nothing to do with getting rid of the bail system. NOBODY has offered an alternative, except add more time. Hard criminals don't give 2 ***** a bout extra time. 

I know what it is like to grow up poor, but the bail system has a purpose. Is it 100% fair. Absolutely not, but it is a necessary evil.

On 7/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, coastiemike said:

As a former Crimes Against children detective for 10 years, I can advise pretty confidently, if a judge signed a warrant, there is concrete evidence and not just someone’s word on what happened.  He’s done.  **** this guy.

Yeah from what I know in working with LEO's they aren't moving unless they have something they feel they can win a case with.

Prayers to the victims and props to the Falcons for booting his *** ASAP.

9 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Georgia's a right to work state (/s) *****, get out 

15 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

I spent a couple weeks in a couple jails in my earlier years for dumb college kid stuff... and yeah, there's a whole lot of dudes that are his size. His strength/athletic ability? Maybe not... but **** sure meaner and more of them. And they DON'T like kid diddlers. 

49 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Your premise for getting rid of the bail system is stupid, and it doesn't have anything to do with emotion. There has to be some leverage that the courts have, and that is the bail...period! Saying that you will tack on more time matters **** near 0 for most hardened criminals. It isn't a deterrent for many criminals. It's a bad idea.

CASH BAIL! “CASH mutha F’ing Bail”!!! 

literally said in my first post it will be based on your record AS WELL! Meaning, if you are a harden criminal you DON’T get out period because you can’t BUY your way out!

d@mn reading is fundamental!!!!!

23 hours ago, Clark said:

I work at a Sexual Predator Treatment Program where the "residents" have already served the prison sentence for their crimes and were then civilly committed to this program by the courts because they were deemed to be too high risk to society.  Successful "treatment" is seemingly rare (especially with regards to pedophilia), as we have very few residents successfully make it through the program.

Honestly, it is no different than those pray the gay away conversion camps. They are who they are. About the only way to cure them is chemical castration in order to get rid of the urge.

And in regards to people making the accusations and not getting in trouble if wrong, think of it in terms of it was your kid. If your kid tells you someone did that to them, do you contemplate not going to the authorities because you don’t want to be wrong?  No, you go to the authorities and let them investigate and decide. 

19 minutes ago, shc said:

Honestly, it is no different than those pray the gay away conversion camps. They are who they are. About the only way to cure them is chemical castration in order to get rid of the urge.

And in regards to people making the accusations and not getting in trouble if wrong, think of it in terms of it was your kid. If your kid tells you someone did that to them, do you contemplate not going to the authorities because you don’t want to be wrong?  No, you go to the authorities and let them investigate and decide. 

Wait… So your sexuality is the same thang as being a child predator now?

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

literally said in my first post it will be based on your record AS WELL! Meaning, if you are a harden criminal you DON’T get out period because you can’t BUY your way out!

Whatever you say pal...

22 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Wait… So your sexuality is the same thang as being a child predator now?

It’s about who/what you are attracted to. The action is what makes a child predator is someone who acts on that. 

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So funny how you said I was being emotional. Look at you! You are all up in your feelings. Calm down fool...🤣