Details out regarding Falcons Mingo

I am going to put a link on here, but I advise you to not read it.  You do not want to know what a Falcon player did.  You want to know the Falcons will have no choice but to cut Mingo if this is found to be true.  The NFL will likely ban him.  Law enforcement is going to have to investigate.  This is too bad to not pursue.  Mingo may have ruined his life.

OK.  Here is the link.  Again, don't go there.  It will not be an enjoyable read.  I am sorry I read this.

Details of the Barkevious Mingo Child Sex Offense Allegation

Rather than clicking on the link which I am posting so that you will know this is not BS, accept that unless he is cleared, Mingo will not be a Falcon much longer. 

4 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Wow, I can't believe he even got a bond..yeah, stuff like that usually isn't fabricated..especially being he randomly spent all that money on the children ..alot of red flags, guy is done imo..makes me sick

Guilty until proven innocent much?

8 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Wow, I can't believe he even got a bond..yeah, stuff like that usually isn't fabricated..especially being he randomly spent all that money on the children ..alot of red flags, guy is done imo..makes me sick

You'd be surprised.

But this is really sick if he did do this. Should never play football again and be put under the prison if true.

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I’d like to see the evidence and facts of the case before condemning anyone. If it is true, throw him under the jail, then blow up the jail. 

Falcons just terminated his contract.

Doesn't sound good at all because the Falcons were investigating the details.

3 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I’d like to see the evidence and facts of the case before condemning anyone. If it is true, throw him under the jail, then blow up the jail. 

I was thinking I would really like to not see any more evidence.  I support innocent until proven guilty, but I am not a lawyer, judge, juror, law enforcement officer, and anything else that would legally engage me in the process.  Time to walk away.

2 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

I was thinking I would really like to not see any more evidence.  I support innocent until proven guilty, but I am not a lawyer, judge, juror, law enforcement officer, and anything else that would legally engage me in the process.  Time to walk away.

Yeah, having the spend the night party at the hotel part was definitely a bad decision on his behalf either way..

39 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Did we guarantee him any money? Surely we can get that back if we did... right? 

I'd be surprised if Falcons pay him a dime under these circumstances.

Also is the word terminated in contract terms different than being released or cut?

Does the term terminated mean that it isn't going to be honored and just 100% voided?

if you're a grown man, randomly spending money on kids you have no relation to is strange unless it's like a big brother program or something.

The hotel stuff is disgusting. Assuming it wasn't said to the police department for years because the young man was embarrassed about the situation and didn't know who to talk to.

Mingo is a sick dude.