Hold on guys.  This could be a case where he was with an adult woman and a child walked in on them and later describe what was seen.  We do not know.  If he molested a child, no punishment is great enough.  But, let's find out what happened.  Douse those torches.  Drop 'em.  The pitchforks too. And, take off those silly pillow cases.  You look like Pillsbury Dough Boys.

5 minutes ago, Red Bandana said:

Not defending him but from what I’ve read is that the girl had a fake ID that the police had to send in to see if it was authentic or not

I just can't buy into the idea he asked to see her id before he stuck it in..I may be wrong, but don't know of any guy says let me see your id first..if ol girl don't look at least 25, don't touch it

Geez!   I'm still an "innocent until proven guilty" guy but the charge on this one tells me he needs to be suspended immediately, investigate and do what is necessary based on findings.   Can't have that man repping the ATL with that kind of charge.

5 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Hold on guys.  This could be a case where he was with an adult woman and a child walked in on them and later describe what was seen.  We do not know.  If he molested a child, no punishment is great enough.  But, let's find out what happened.  Douse those torches.  Drop 'em.  The pitchforks too. And, take off those silly pillow cases.  You look like Pillsbury Dough Boys.

Records in Tarrant County, Texas, show that Barkevious Levon Mingo of West Monroe, Louisiana, posted a $25,000 bond. The offense is listed as indecency with child sexual contact.

There is no further information about the nature of the incident. PFT reached out to the Falcons for comment but did not receive a response.

The 30-year-old Mingo went to the Browns with the sixth overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft and has also played for the Patriots, Colts, Seahawks, Texans and Bears.

Child sex contact is different than exposing himself..sex contact is completely different