A very important question for all of you

What is the 1st thing you would do if the Falcons finally got past the curse and won a championship? No specific time when it happens, just at some point while you're still alive. 

I would slap myself really hard or have someone slap me to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Once I know I'm awake? I'd have to check a bunch of sources to verify the outcome was true. Then just to be safe. I would Google Tom Brady to see why he didn't win it. Is this too extreme or just normal as a Falcons fan? 🤔

1 hour ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

What is the 1st thing you would do if the Falcons finally got past the curse and won a championship? No specific time when it happens, just at some point while you're still alive. 

I would slap myself really hard or have someone slap me to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Once I know I'm awake? I'd have to check a bunch of sources to verify the outcome was true. Then just to be safe. I would Google Tom Brady to see why he didn't win it. Is this too extreme or just normal as a Falcons fan? 🤔

I'm getting a tattoo. I've told myself for 15 years, I will not get a falcons tattoo until they win a Lombardi 

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

First thing I would do is go to sleep because I got work the next day. Then when I get to work I'll talk trash to everybody who said it wouldn't happen. After that, it's on to next year

not to fully brag, but my job has 1/2 day (late arrival at 1pm) the day after the Super Bowl.  :) 

8 minutes ago, emc008 said:

not to fully brag, but my job has 1/2 day (late arrival at 1pm) the day after the Super Bowl.  :) 

Lol. Hey. I can use a vacation day but that ain't worth using a vacation day on. 

I’d retire a happy falcon fan....give up my season tickets. I’d still be a fan just not such a die hard. It’d be ok to miss a game here or there.

Id watch the SB replay everyday until I got sick of it. 
When it’s all said and done I’d die a happy old man. That’s the last thing to do on my bucket list.