Is This For Real?

Posted (edited)

Wow! I sure hope it's real.  It's real funny either way no doubt.  I am excited to say I will be at the away game against the swamp rats this November.  Just my third away game and first one against a division rival. 

Meeting a buddy in NOLA for a guys weekend that will culminate (I hope) in this game.  This piece of info right here certainly makes me optimistic about the Falcons doing well!

PS - I have been to NOLA several times, just not to games.  So no need to remind me about the smell, etc. lol!

Edited by jmorrison

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

Mr. INT now in charge of the once-vaunted Stank offense. As a Falcon fan if that don't give you a warm fuzzy feeling you probably don't have a pulse. :lol:

oh im waiting for jugdment day lol its going to fun making him look stupid again for the next how ever long he is there

Posted (edited)

Peyton has lost his mind.  Oh, I know this was a joke.  But, it got me to thinking about the Saints QB situation.  Drew Brees had not broken out when the Saints traded for him.  He was showing progress but not highly sought after.  I think Peyton now believes he can turn any NFL QB into a pro bowler.  I think he will learn better the next couple of seasons. 

Edited by NorthGaBoy

12 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Peyton has lost his mind.  Oh, I know this was a joke.  But, it got me to thinking about the Saints QB situation.  Drew Brees had not broken out when the Saints traded for him.  He was showing progress but not highly sought after.  I think Peyton now believes he can turn any NFL QB into a pro bowler.  I think he will learn better the next couple of seasons. 

That did Mike Shanahan in.  Elway was severely underrated before Mike Shanahan came along.  Shanahan ends up moving on and never was able to recapture it, mostly because he was never able to find a QB again.  RGIII got hurt, and by the time they figured out they couldn't fix him the Skins were ready to move on.

He never lost his touch with RBs though.  He made thousand yard rushers out of dang near anyone.

We’ve never had a coach who could carry SP jock strap.Lets wait and let it play out before crucifying him with a new QB.
I hate the Saints as much as anybody but he has owned our asz with a record of 19-8 vs Falcons. 
Let’s hope the tide turns with Brees gone.