N'Keal Harry officially on trade block per ESPN

50 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah you don't trade for a first round player that a team.gives up on in 2 years. He either sucks, has character problems, injury issues or all three.

Remember Kevin White?

Oof!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Snafu said:

I’d send them a 6th to kick the tires on him. We are an injury away from being in no man’s land at WR.

We don't have our 6th it was swapped for the Titans 4th (I think?) but yeah I agree. Send a late pick (7th since we don't have our 6th) and if they take it cool if not oh well. 

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

12 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Bet he doesn't. Not going to get much for a first rounder you've already given up on with a team strapped for talent at we.

I wouldn't make that bet. There is always some donkey out there that will give them something for nothing.

He is not as bad as people think. NE drafted a big WR who excelled at hi pointing contested balls and then proceeded to use him like Julian Edelman. He also improved alot from his rookie season and, let's be honest, didn't get alot of help from his QBs. Definitely worth a late round pick. He could develop into a solid #2 Wr here. They weren't kidding when they said he needs a fresh start.

10 minutes ago, ryanchilled said:

What's so bad about the guy?  Cam Newton couldn't turn him into a star at this point of his career?

cam is awful lol ive said that for years dude was over rated af and people were going to figure him out and when they did..look what happened and yes injuries dont help but yeah dude is trash

O K might as well see what Darby got I mean same school and all and won't cost us any capital. We know what Harry has done in the pros I got a good feeling abt Darby and I can't shake it. My last good feeling was Tevin Coleman then Jarrett when they were drafted both turned out good.

Posted (edited)

I think we need at least one more good WR. Ridley, Gage, OZ, Darby, and Sharp is an intriguing group to me but another dynamic WR can put this group on par with any in the NFL in my opinion. Harry is a bigger guy so maybe he's the one, who knows? 

Edited by quickzero

On 7/6/2021 at 11:37 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah you don't trade for a first round player that a team.gives up on in 2 years. He either sucks, has character problems, injury issues or all three.

I have to think, all three.  And the Pats know how to deal with malcontents.  This kid must be a special case of attitude.

4 hours ago, quickzero said:

I think we need at least one more good WR. Ridley, Gage, OZ, Darby, and Sharp is an intriguing group to me but another dynamic WR can put this group on par with any in the NFL in my opinion. Harry is a bigger guy so maybe he's the one, who knows? 

What’s your definition of dynamic? Mine does not really include Harry