Suns vs Bucks

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

For what it’s worth… IF we would have made a run like that, we would have stayed in the game better than Phoenix. 

Full strength I have no doubts we are better than Phoenix.

really?  even with them having Ayton?

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

and pushes and pushes.  i havent focused on him that much to know

Oh and how much is EITHER teams back up PG making a difference in this game???

Jeff Teague, the best back PG, has played ok, but it wasn’t the turning point at ALL in this game. It was Milwaukee dominating the paint and making timely outside shots again.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Bucks aren't winning this series.

Nice to see that they are at least making it competitive now. But that's because they are desperate and I think the Suns thought that being up 2-0 means they could cruise the rest of the way.

I STILL don’t think Bucks are taking four of five from them but with them being so strong in the paint it will keep them around to make them sweat. 

Whether it goes five, six or seven.

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Oh and how much is EITHER teams back up PG making a difference in this game???

Jeff Teague, the best back PG, has played ok, but it wasn’t the turning point at ALL in this game. It was Milwaukee dominating the paint and making timely outside shots again.

Point.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Ayton has the ability to be a superstar Center like Embiid.

Oh no, he is way more of an athlete than that! Lol

I see him more as a garbage man extraordinaire Dennis Rodman type. I don’t EVER see him as a True Center, I see him facing the basket way more than that. 

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Point.

I said, yea that would make us better but not LETHAL. 

And unless it’s an old guy like Derrick Rose or a lucky draft pick that is going to be a one PG eventually, you’re not getting anyone noticeably better than what you have already.

Plus with all the injuries and youth at the spot, you STILL don’t know what you really have there yet.

14 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Oh no, he is way more of an athlete than that! Lol

I see him more as a garbage man extraordinaire Dennis Rodman type. I don’t EVER see him as a True Center, I see him facing the basket way more than that. 

True, just basically saying I could see him as a top Center rebounding and scoring off rebounds.

Embiid has more offensive skills than Embiid. Ayton scores mostly at the basket while Embiid likes to go out on the perimeter a lot, which is odd to me because he can be almost unstoppable by the basket.

16 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

True, just basically saying I could see him as a top Center rebounding and scoring off rebounds.

Embiid has more offensive skills than Embiid. Ayton scores mostly at the basket while Embiid likes to go out on the perimeter a lot, which is odd to me because he can be almost unstoppable by the basket.

But seriously, Embiid stepping outside is a win for the defense every time he does that, with how special he is down low eight feet in the cup of the rim.