What's your super bowl prediction for the 2021 season?

As much as I hate to say it I think the Bucs are coming out of the NFC again. I think the Falcons have a shot at having a deep playoff run but head coaches rarely make or win the super bowl their very first season. 

In the AFC I'm thinking either the Bills or Patriots. Probably the Bills. I think KC may have been exposed a little bit last year. I wish I knew where Aaron Rodgers was playing because you can never count him out.

I got the Bucs winning it all over the Bills. Who do you guys predict?

I think that the Rams are looking pretty lethal with Stafford under center. I'll be surprised if they don't make some noise in the playoffs.

As for the AFC, I'm thinking the Colts or Bills. Hopefully Wentz can be the missing piece for the Colts. I don't think he is, but still. 

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I get the feeling you hate me. First you laugh at my Falcons getting in and then you call us losers. You're mean and my feelers is hurt. 

Nah bro I love you and your wisdom. I just don’t think it’s this year maybe next year. But I hope I’m wrong. Still betting on the Chiefs lol

2 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

I think that the Rams are looking pretty lethal with Stafford under center. I'll be surprised if they don't make some noise in the playoffs.

As for the AFC, I'm thinking the Colts or Bills. Hopefully Wentz can be the missing piece for the Colts. I don't think he is, but still. 

The question is can stafford do it in yr one with MCVay

There's no good argument as to why the Bucs wouldn't represent the NFC again. All 22 starters returned and all major coaching staff retained. 

Who else in the NFC can you make an argument for? Packers are likely without Rodgers, Saints lost Brees, you never know what you're going to get from San Fran, Chicago has a rookie QB,  etc. I suppose the best argument would be for the Rams. 

I don't pay a lick of attention to the AFC so you're guess is as good as mine.