Idea from another post....Worst Falcons draft pick of all time regardless of the round it was taken

It’s easy to look at the worst first round picks we have ever had but we have had a lot of really bad ones in other rounds as well. Regardless of round, from first round to last round, what are the worst picks, for whatever reason, we have ever had? 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

It’s easy to look at the worst first round picks we have ever had but we have had a lot of really bad ones in other rounds as well. Regardless of round, from first round to last round, what are the worst picks, for whatever reason, we have ever had? 

Jamaal Anderson remains the pick lol

Edited by Outmyfalconmind

17 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Really? Dude played for over 10 years in the  NFL. Hard to say it was that bad. 

In 4 seasons with the Falcons he did absolutely nothing. So yes, really. 

See, for me, it has to be someone who failed because of themselves. You can't be able to chalk it up to injuries or coaching. 

The ones making the pick have to be able to be slammed for not being able to see it coming. 

This is why I exclude Bruce. Bruce may never have been great, but coaches screwed him up on multiple occasions. I still think he could've at least been average with average coaching.

It's also why I find it hard to rip TD and Quinn for taking Beasely. Everything about that kid screamed high 1st round pick. No one saw the motivation issues coming; no one. I laugh when people try to argue that they saw it coming before the draft.

And unless they were injury prone in college, I find it hard to attack either the player or the GM for taking a player that turned injury prone.

It also almost assuredly has to be a 1st round pick. Hard for me to argue a latter pick was worse than someone taken in the 1st. There'd have to be a really good argument for how just crazy obvious he was as a bad pick there, to make it over a 1st rounder.

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

In 4 seasons with the Falcons he did absolutely nothing. So yes, really. 

Plus traded a 1st rd pick for him. A pick that was #5 in 2000.