Hawks 2020-21 Appreciation Thread

• DonOfThemBirds changed the title to Hawks 2020-21 Appreciation Thread

Cam Reddish was the biggest Hawks story of this series. We all knew Trae was a baller but now the world is seeing how the other guy from the Trae/Luka trade is too. 

Trae/Cam/Hunter/Collins/Capela with Bogi, Huerter, Big O, and Gallo off the bench. Get another wing and a back up PG and to quote Rathburn “OH BABY!!”

On 7/4/2021 at 4:37 AM, tl;dr said:

Trae/Cam/Hunter/Collins/Capela with Bogi, Huerter, Big O, and Gallo off the bench. Get another wing and a back up PG and to quote Rathburn “OH BABY!!”

That group alone will be the deepest roster in the East. Just imagine IF we get ANYTHING out of folks like Mays/Goodwin/Fernando Or we bring in Rookie/FA That does.

If we can get and STAY healthy things could be very interesting next season!

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That group alone will be the deepest roster in the East. Just imagine IF we get ANYTHING out of folks like Mays/Goodwin/Fernando Or we bring in Rookie/FA That does.

Let’s get us a good back up PG and I think that’s only going to help even more!

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Please add Knight to your list. I love buddy’s mind frame. He definitely ain’t scared. If I were Nate I’d assign a couple coaches to him this summer. Teach him well.

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Let’s get us a good back up PG and I think that’s only going to help even more!

Still think we are “ok” there(meaning can upgrade it, but if we don’t we are still good) would be bigger to bring in a supreme rebounder to end AND extend those critical possessions down the stretch of games.

I had a blast this post season. My son really got me into basketball when he was in high school. He wanted to go to games with me, and as a mom, I would go anywhere with my son. I grew to love basketball.

He is home for the summer and we had a blast watching the playoffs, when he wasn't out with his friends or at the game with them. This playoff run is just what this city needed! The excitement the Hawks brought us was, for some of us so unexpected, we all just jumped on the wave and rode it as long as we could. Yea, I'm was disappointed when we lost, but I was also so proud of this team and so thankful for how much fun they gave me and my family for those weeks of the playoffs.

Thank you and I am looking forward to great things next season!