Throwback...Loving This Combo

20 hours ago, athell said:

Very UGA but I love the look.  We need more of the silver pants imo

I think the Falcons originally cribbed the color scheme of UGA to align with the existing fanbase.

Personally I love that all our teams are a variation of red/white/black (with some blue and gold/silver thrown in), makes fashion easy, lol. 

5 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Personally I love that all our teams are a variation of red/white/black (with some blue and gold/silver thrown in), makes fashion easy, lol. 

Pittsburgh has that going.  I remember when I visited back in 2019 the whole town looked like it was being attacked by bees 

6 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

Not sure why they feel the need to tease us like this. This is 100 times better than anything we wore all of last season. If that could be our primary away, and the below our primary home, I think we'd all be happy. Note: the red helmet would also work with the below combo.

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

I think these two combinations (black jerseys/gray silver pants and the white jersey Ridley was wearing in the other pic) with the red and black helmets interchanged and throw in the old red jerseys occasionally as a throwback would be an overall combination/compromise that most people on all sides of the issue could get behind. The current unis could be improved right now by changing that stupid font on the numbers. But these two unis combine the best of what a lot of people seem to like in the unis. It may not be exactly what any of us want 100% but it’s close enough to giving everybody at least some of what they want that everyone should be happy. Sign me up for these combinations. I like it. 

12 hours ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Pittsburgh has that going.  I remember when I visited back in 2019 the whole town looked like it was being attacked by bees 

Dont be absurd, not even insects are dumb enough to live in Pittsburgh.

On 7/2/2021 at 8:42 AM, Shooter Says said:

Not sure why they feel the need to tease us like this. This is 100 times better than anything we wore all of last season. If that could be our primary away, and the below our primary home, I think we'd all be happy. Note: the red helmet would also work with the below combo.

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

That just screams, BAD AZ FALCONSm BRING IT ON !

On 7/2/2021 at 2:56 PM, marvinthemartian said:

I think these two combinations (black jerseys/gray silver pants and the white jersey Ridley was wearing in the other pic) with the red and black helmets interchanged and throw in the old red jerseys occasionally as a throwback would be an overall combination/compromise that most people on all sides of the issue could get behind. The current unis could be improved right now by changing that stupid font on the numbers. But these two unis combine the best of what a lot of people seem to like in the unis. It may not be exactly what any of us want 100% but it’s close enough to giving everybody at least some of what they want that everyone should be happy. Sign me up for these combinations. I like it. 

Winner, winner, chicken dinner, for most intelligent quote of the day.

On 7/2/2021 at 2:24 PM, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I think the Falcons originally cribbed the color scheme of UGA to align with the existing fanbase.

At the time the Falcons started playing here, the existing fanbase cheered for Georgia Tech.