This place is still here? Any old timers still around?

Yea, I was under a different name. Unfortunately when this became donttalkaboutmattryan.com little clicks starting forming, and any little criticism became misconstrued as “ Trolling”

I remember the infamous Samuel L Jackson game, where Matt Ryan slid short of the goal line, and @insight posted a thread that went on for pages & pages, with folks claiming if Ryan would have attempted to score a td he would have gotten “ killed”  video showed other wise.

There were some terrible posters that never got called out. Some of them were mods at the time.

28 minutes ago, Radiant City said:

Yea, I was under a different name. Unfortunately when this became donttalkaboutmattryan.com little clicks starting forming, and any little criticism became misconstrued as “ Trolling”

I remember the infamous Samuel L Jackson game, where Matt Ryan slid short of the goal line, and @insight posted a thread that went on for pages & pages, with folks claiming if Ryan would have attempted to score a td he would have gotten “ killed”  video showed other wise.

There were some terrible posters that never got called out. Some of them were mods at the time.

nobody-likes-me.jpg

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Really? Imo its a Titans town. They chose to have Titans games air over Falcon. Of course there are holdouts but its far more a Titans town in my experience

The NFL wants this to be a Titans town, but check the bars on Sunday, This is Falcons territory.  

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

How am I a hypocrite?

You were basically trashing a kid who hasn’t played a down in the NFL and making a blatant obvious statement that if he didn’t have a good team around him he would fail.

while also crying that because Matt Ryan doesn’t have this that and the third he isn’t successful 

while lastly admitting to me the other day that football is indeed a team sport and no one person does it all, again trashing a kid that hasn’t played an NFL down and oddly ( in a negative way) said  that said player wouldn’t be successful without a good team around him

It was truly the thoughts of an individual who didn’t know who they were. A goofy to boot

9 minutes ago, Radiant City said:

You were basically trashing a kid who hasn’t played a down in the NFL and making a blatant obvious statement that if he didn’t have a good team around him he would fail.

while also crying that because Matt Ryan doesn’t have this that and the third he isn’t successful 

while lastly admitting to me the other day that football is indeed a team sport and no one person does it all, again trashing a kid that hasn’t played an NFL down and oddly ( in a negative way) said  that said player wouldn’t be successful without a good team around him

It was truly the thoughts of an individual who didn’t know who they were. A goofy to boot

Please tell me how me saying "Fields is only as good as the team around him" trashing him? It's nothing I haven't said about every person to ever play QB including Matt Ryan. If that's me trashing a kid then we've got extremely different opinions of trashing.

4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Please tell me how me saying "Fields is only as good as the team around him" trashing him? It's nothing I haven't said about every person to ever play QB including Matt Ryan. If that's me trashing a kid then we've got extremely different opinions of trashing.

Imagine that, snowflakes in the middle of July!

19 hours ago, Radiant City said:

What's your other name?