This place is still here? Any old timers still around?

On 7/6/2021 at 3:44 PM, direwolf said:

Yep, Dunwoody Tavern for the win. Is it even still there? I don't get to that part of town very often.

I've met a few folks in person - Capologist, Cooter, Gazoo, a few others. 

Yep. It's still there. I actually moved back to Dunwoody a couple of years ago.

3 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Same. A couple times a year at least...

I am the same bro.  I duck out for a few weeks, then it became months, then five years.  I trotted back in just after Christmas.  And, must say the boards are more fun.  Either I got old and have way thicker skin, or the clientele is just better.  Great mods, good discussions, and a lot of fun.

On 7/1/2021 at 10:40 AM, Rev_Hal said:

Wow, I had no idea these boards were still up and running. I was a Mod here for over a decade.  Any old timers here?

Up and running? More like the edges of a fizzling roman empire when the Gauls showed up on angel dust and started farting lightning into the fields. But yeah I remember you. Every so often there's a what happened to so and so post, like BankerBozo etc. and there's this weird thing where they had something better to do with their lives. Which is clearly dumb on their part, but there you have it.

There are different Falcon eras with different challenges for the Mods in any given era. I don’t think it’s fair to judge the mods as far as what era was the best as other factors played a bigger role in fan temperament.

There was a little while where the trolls had taken over and sucked all the oxygen out of the air, but that’s been thankfully eradicated.

On 7/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, Rev_Hal said:

Wow, I had no idea these boards were still up and running. I was a Mod here for over a decade.  Any old timers here?

Hey, you! What a blast from the past! I’m going on for 22 plus years on this board! how’ve you been?

10 hours ago, gazoo said:

There are different Falcon eras with different challenges for the Mods in any given era. I don’t think it’s fair to judge the mods as far as what era was the best as other factors played a bigger role in fan temperament.

There was a little while where the trolls had taken over and sucked all the oxygen out of the air, but that’s been thankfully eradicated.

These boards were around before social media. so this was the only outlet for a lot of the trolls. There was speculation in the org that social media would eventually make this place obsolete.  Glad that didn't happen.

On 7/1/2021 at 2:05 PM, Rev_Hal said:

Just waiting to see my Lombardi Trophy in Atlanta in my lifetime.

Same here man.. same here.. Hope us Old Timers live to see it!!

I am still sporting the fashionable Hickory stick! 

Tandy is still around and as always she is Hanging in there!

GO FALCONS!

On 7/9/2021 at 12:52 PM, IronHead34 said:

Been a minute. I have been over on Reddit. Believe it or not, this board still comes up with better posts and news. I still miss the Gritz artwork and the hickory stick and all that. Tandy still here?  

Yep!

20 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Still here and kicking. Still go down and hit the ATL every year for a game and beers with mister McShine.

DUFF LIVES!!!! All we need now is ejplayer and Ton80Kid. I'll nag then to start posting.