This place is still here? Any old timers still around?

1 minute ago, Rev_Hal said:

Don't forget Gazoo.

Gazoo still hangs out.  He has been a staple for so long its crazy!  I saw him on yesterday I think!  There is still a large core of old timers around.  I took several years off, nearly 5 I think.  After Christmas, I ducked my head in and stuck around.  The boards are not nearly as intense and crazy as they used to be.  The mods are good folk, and the traffic is probably not remotely like it used to be.  Too many places to talk football now.  But, got to say, its a better discussion going on now.  No flame wars and militant trolling like we used to see.  Its good to see you.  Hang out more man, its nice to see old friends.

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

Gazoo still hangs out.  He has been a staple for so long its crazy!  I saw him on yesterday I think!  There is still a large core of old timers around.  I took several years off, nearly 5 I think.  After Christmas, I ducked my head in and stuck around.  The boards are not nearly as intense and crazy as they used to be.  The mods are good folk, and the traffic is probably not remotely like it used to be.  Too many places to talk football now.  But, got to say, its a better discussion going on now.  No flame wars and militant trolling like we used to see.  Its good to see you.  Hang out more man, its nice to see old friends.

I will. This place was a mess during the post-Vick years. I'm actually glad to see that ABF forum is gone too. That was a constant bed of flames.

Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, Rev_Hal said:

Wow, I had no idea these boards were still up and running. I was a Mod here for over a decade.  Any old timers here?

Some us are still around but, you can leave for a few years and pick right back up where you left off.

Edited by me4falcons

1 hour ago, Rev_Hal said:

I will. This place was a mess during the post-Vick years. I'm actually glad to see that ABF forum is gone too. That was a constant bed of flames.

They culled a bunch of forums.  And it was for the better.  Good to see you.

2 minutes ago, Rev_Hal said:

Dude, the mods will always have haters no matter what you do or dont do. I never learned my lesson back in the day, and always tried to mend fences and make people happy. So basically, I was a complete idiot. 

In a short period of time, I've quickly learned there is no making people happy. I quickly became okay with that.