1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

What I will say the in this game 11 only  played 70% of offensive snaps.I see a lot of BS posted here about 11 taking plays off.

Which is totally rubbish.It never mattered how many he played it’s thee effect he had when he was in the game.

He has to be actually on the field to affect the outcome though. He’s on sideline more often than not unfortunately 

Looks like Julio just got caught up in another game where Matt Ryan just doing his usual stat-padding routine.

Matt Ryan is always taking advantage of backup cornerbacks and rookies, its why he is a stat padding machine of consistency.  Julio has had many great games while Ryan was just padding stats against inferior competition.

Its weird, Julio never has one of those kind of games (and he has had several for sure) without Matt doing his wanton display of lustful stat padding.  

18 minutes ago, RetroRoq said:

Looks like Julio just got caught up in another game where Matt Ryan just doing his usual stat-padding routine.

Matt Ryan is always taking advantage of backup cornerbacks and rookies, its why he is a stat padding machine of consistency.  Julio has had many great games while Ryan was just padding stats against inferior competition.

Its weird, Julio never has one of those kind of games (and he has had several for sure) without Matt doing his wanton display of lustful stat padding.  

What a crock.

3 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

In before some message board Barney Fife wanna be cries out for TATF since the person who formerly wore number 11 is no longer a Falcon. Ok now that I finally got to say TATF, carry on discussing this subject with my blessing LOL

Herm Edwards said it best, you must run to win the game. Yes I know, play/run, what's the difference? We all know what he meant.

2 hours ago, RetroRoq said:

#lustful

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

What I will say the in this game 11 only  played 70% of offensive snaps.I see a lot of BS posted here about 11 taking plays off.

Which is totally rubbish.It never mattered how many he played it’s thee effect he had when he was in the game.

Lol. You for real?  Is this satire?  

2 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

I loved JJ and he’s the greatest Falcon of all time. However, don’t tell me he didn’t take plays off. He stood on the sidelines on many third down crunch time situations . I saw it with my own eyes over and over. It doesn’t mean he wasn’t a great player tho.

He is a great player, but not the greatest Falcon of all time.

Prime Time, Prime Time, Prime Time!!!

2 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

He is a great player, but not the greatest Falcon of all time.

Prime Time, Prime Time, Prime Time!!!

Really can't argue that. Dude was a great NFL player and a great MLB player for this city. But even with him it was a team sport. Many games Dion would just flatput produce and the rest of the team....meeeehhhhh.

I just watched this full game on YouTube last month. It was in my recommendations and I still can't get over this year. But Freeman was doing his thing too this game, defense was on fire 

Edited by Precyse

3 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

I loved JJ and he’s the greatest Falcon of all time. However, don’t tell me he didn’t take plays off. He stood on the sidelines on many third down crunch time situations . I saw it with my own eyes over and over. It doesn’t mean he wasn’t a great player tho.

Name a crunch time 3rd down that Julio TOOK off? If he was out I can guarantee he was TAKEN out or he was tired from sprinting down field 2 plays straight on go routes? Do you think he took more crunch 3rd downs off or not? Y’all don’t even take in account he runs full speed on every play. LONG routes at that. Many times he doesn’t get the ball because he ALSO did his job by drawing coverage. So if he takes himself out because he’s tired should be expected the way he plays. I’d be upset if he took plays off while he was on the field. But that’s not the player he is. He gives his all. I can tell you guys that either didn’t play or didn’t play a skill position where you run full speed every play.