NFL 2 Helmet Rule Back in 2022

14 minutes ago, Humphrey said:

Real question is do they go with the throwbacks or some alternative red one with the current logo

they could do both since the throwback stripe is just a sticker, this is assuming they can change the facemask from chrome to white.

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The gradients and the white with red pants were designed to be worn with a red helmet.

We didn't wear white with red pants last year did we? I remember the pics but I thought we wear white with black pants in an actually game. Loved them tho 

3 minutes ago, Precyse said:

We didn't wear white with red pants last year did we? I remember the pics but I thought we wear white with black pants in an actually game. Loved them tho 

Nope. Didn't wear the red pants last year. They would look sick with a red helmet like they were designed for. Also, throwback I believe was just temporary with the black helmet. I fully expect us to bust out the old school red helmets again to wear with the throwback uniform.

But I would love to see them bust out the Steve Bartkowski era uniforms!