The Falcons need someone like Trae Young who can take over a game and dominate.

The Falcons need a superstar that can take over a game especially in a playoff like atmosphere. 

I believe that under Arthur Smith, the best of Matt Ryan could still be to come. We could see MVP like Matt Ryan again and more consistently.

Kyle Pitts or Calvin Ridley could become that guy.

One of our young defensive players could become that guy.

Hopefully the new coaching staff will have the players more confident and believing in each other.

As a fan of 3 of the sports teams in Atlanta I think it’s a very exciting time for the city. In trae young, Ronald acuna jr and Kyle Pitts I see 3 potential superstars who will be bring great buzz and excitement to the city hopefully for the the next 10 years or so. Absolutely loved watching young for the hawks in the playoffs 

Edited by English Falcon44

My gosh the Hawks are the cardiac kids man.  But throughout that Sixers series I did my best to remain positive & upbeat. Two huge comebacks & then unable to take game 6… But amazingly we broke through in game 7 which Atlanta sports fans needed badly.  We fans need to try to be positive & we’ll get there.  Braves have the talent just not sure about the coaching. Falcons have a bright future so we must remain patient through this first year.  

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The Falcons need a superstar that can take over a game especially in a playoff like atmosphere. 

I believe that under Arthur Smith, the best of Matt Ryan could still be to come. We could see MVP like Matt Ryan again and more consistently.

Hopefully the new coaching staff will have the players more confident and believing in each other.

I think the Falcons have enjoyed players that can take over and dominate. What I think they need to take from the Hawks is the attitude of playing to WIN with zero care about the possibility of defeat. Hawks take the floor every night with excellent talent and the attitude that they are playing with house money. Everything to gain, nothing to lose. Falcons need some of that. They have dominators, especially on offense.

We really just need that 1 guy who can throw the ball well, catch the ball well, tackle well, cover well, punt well, and just dominate all facets of the game.

Imagine Trae on the Falcons. He could throw the ball... TO HIMSELF... run through the defense while blocking for himself, then, kick the extra point. Then, he could either kick to the waiting opposition, then tackle them... OR... he could onside, recover his own kick, while blocking, and run it back for a TD.

All while drawing fouls by flopping around in unnatural ways...

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The NBA is a superstar driven league that is set up for the stars to be able to take over and dominate games.  There are only 5 players on the court at a time.  The NFL doesn't work that way.

35 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

11 on 11 instead of 5 on 5.... There's too many parts to have a "GAME CHANGER"... Julio arguably was one, but one man can't play both sides of the ball and change a game in the NFL, like someone can influence a defense and offense in the NBA.

This^^^^^^^^^^ 

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

Like his 5-23 shooting and 3 rebounds in game 7 against the 76ers? 

See.... even basketball is a TEAM sport

There you go bringing up stats. Talking about Trae shooting 5-23 and and winning vs Matt Ryan throwing for 4500 yards and 26 TDs during a 4-12 season. The only stat that matters are wins.

10 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

There you go bringing up stats. Talking about Trae shooting 5-23 and and winning vs Matt Ryan throwing for 4500 yards and 26 TDs during a 4-12 season. The only stat that matters are wins. 

At end of the day, this is true. As was @Mister pudding’s post.