D@mn! Jameis Winston working hard and looking like a steal!

22 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Taysom looked like an avg game manager. They win games as long as the run is there and the defense is sound. Good football. 

I think Winston will be the starter and Hill will play the same role as he did under Breesus. Unless of course Winston goes on his interception spree then there will be a change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 6:50 AM, Dr Long Shot said:

How did this guy light us up so many times? Look at this footwork... looks literally like a parody video.

We let Drew Brees hit a spin move in the open field for a TD, those mfs were just sleepwalking out there.

Lawd I hope Pees can turn this defense around, it’s been too long 

22 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Sean Payton took an underperforming undersized QB with a bad shoulder and turned him into one of the most prolific passers ever. If he manages to get Winston to play to a high level, he'll earn my begrudging respect.

Drew Brees knew where he was and what he needed to do IMHO.  Jameis does not.  Jameis believes he is there.  Will Jameis put in the work and study that made Drew very good?  It is possible.  I think he will need considerable maturity based on the last time I paid attention to him. 

Also, I think Sean's ego is getting the best of him.  Devonta Freeman no longer has the quickness to get away from defenders.  You cannot revitalize that.

15 minutes ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Drew Brees knew where he was and what he needed to do IMHO.  Jameis does not.  Jameis believes he is there.  Will Jameis put in the work and study that made Drew very good?  It is possible.  I think he will need considerable maturity based on the last time I paid attention to him. 

Also, I think Sean's ego is getting the best of him.  Devonta Freeman no longer has the quickness to get away from defenders.  You cannot revitalize that.

Yeah, I doubt he gets Jameis to the next level myself, but, if he does, that's really impressive.

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2021 at 10:30 AM, NorthGaBoy said:

Lots of ignorant comments about the videos, but the man has literally been putting in extra work all off-season. Including non recorded workouts with his receivers. He believes he is there?

But hey...yall quiet now. LOL

3 minutes ago, Saintdogg said:

Lots of ignorant comments about the videos, but the man has literally been putting in extra work all off-season. Including non recorded workouts with his receivers. He believes he is there?

But hey...yall quiet now. LOL

Where were you before yesterday to stick up for him?

You sure were quite before yesterday?

Smells like a troll to me. Now, run on back to Stankville.