D@mn! Jameis Winston working hard and looking like a steal!

5 minutes ago, Goober Pyle said:

No worries, though I figured the lobsters for hands was a dead giveaway. 

I promise to work harder to put a smile on your face. :D

To be honest I saw someone else post the video on Twitter, so when I saw the title here and then the videos I didn’t even read their captions, so that’s my bad.  

I hope he throws 30+ ints but something tells me SP will develop him into what the Bucs thought he would be with DK/RM.

JW has all the physical attributes to be a great QB. He must get the part between his ears right and I can’t wish him the best on that part 

I'm gonna kill everyone's fun and make a serious post, I always thought that this drill from Madden 2003 would be a great drill for a QB to practice his pocket awareness. Check out the video starting at the 11:45 mark.

11 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

I hope he throws 30+ ints but something tells me SP will develop him into what the Bucs thought he would be with DK/RM.

JW has all the physical attributes to be a great QB. He must get the part between his ears right and I can’t wish him the best on that part 

I don't think so. If Bruce Arians couldn't do it, I am not sure SP can. He's a mental midget, and I am not sure you can fix that.