2021 Playoffs Round 3 (ECF) - Hawks#5 vs Bucks#3

jayu70

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

I know this won't be a popular opinion..but honestly I believe Young is a liability on defense..yeah, I said it..but really believe we're a better defensive team without Young 

I don’t think anyone will disagree lol. Everyone knows Young isn’t a good defensive player. That’s why ideally we’re supposed to have Reddish and Hunter to hide it. 

2 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I know this won't be a popular opinion..but honestly I believe Young is a liability on defense..yeah, I said it..but really believe we're a better defensive team without Young 

I think everyone knows he's not the best defensive player hence the reason for the All-Star snubs.

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

To be honest we all pretty much knew that lol.

I think giving Reddish more minutes was huge. That man was pretty much a defensive treasure along with gaining confidence to contribute offensively.

8 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I think most on here agree. 

But what he does on the other in makes up for it. 

also, I think you got to see the new last possession of the game defense tonight!

We’ll here we are folks. Locked at 2-2 in the 2021 ECF and going on the road where we’ve been handling teams. It’s now a best of three series. We definitely ain’t scared.

Get two more wins and move on. Injuries? Don’t matter. We’ve been on the next man up program all year and are still alive. We can beat any team. Who woulda thunk it?

Giannis knee will more than likely feel even worse when he wakes up in the morning.

I've unfortunately hyperextended my knee just like that playing basketball years ago. It started swelling up pretty bad by the next day and caused me much discomfort for days.

Giannis would be one tough mf'er if he plays Thursday.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Giannis knee will more than likely feel even worse when he wakes up in the morning.

I've unfortunately hyperextended my knee just like that playing basketball years ago. It started swelling up pretty bad by the next day and caused me much discomfort for days.

For a guy that plays almost exclusively with his athleticism, he would be severely compromised if he were to somehow play through it. 

3 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Definitely, I believe he'll be out the rest of the season either way..that was a nasty knee injury 

20 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Definitely, I believe he'll be out the rest of the season either way..that was a nasty knee injury 

I think buddy can recover quickly from that hypertension but if you look at the play closely he stepped on a foot too and might have a Trae Ref type injury. I expect him to play at at least 80% which is formidable. We just have to shut down the rest like we did tonight.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

I love Trae, but I also loved how our offense operated tonight without him. 

I noticed this the other night when Trae initially went out and LW was running the offense. Trae came back in and everyone start jacking up long 3s. Everyone feeds off Trae, so when he starts playing hero ball, the team simply follows his lead. Still rather have him than not though