2021 Playoffs Round 3 (ECF) - Hawks#5 vs Bucks#3

jayu70

2 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

Wow. I’m 49 going on 62 with this team. Huge night for Trae and JC. Clean some stuff up and we should advance. Nate and staff did a great job with rotations even if it drove me crazy. On to game 2. 

Actually the rotations were perplexing and bad at times.

We should never have Bogi and Hill on the floor at the same time, nor should we ever have Trae, Huerter, and JC off the floor at the same time.

But these were the case multiple times, and this is when the Bucks had big runs.

Our best lineup yet again was Trae, Huerter, Collins, Gallo, Capela. But we only played that lineup in the 3rd for about 6 minutes and we had a 17-4 run with it.

This needs to be our dominant lineup. And Huerter needs to guard Holiday if we’re not putting Reddish in.

Just now, Beef said:

We should never have Bogi and Hill on the floor at the same time, nor should we ever have Trae, Huerter, and JC off the floor at the same time.

But these were the case multiple times, and this is when the Bucks had big runs.

Our best lineup yet again was Trae, Huerter, Collins, Gallo, Capela. But we only played that lineup in the 3rd for about 6 minutes and we had a 17-4 run with it.

This needs to be our dominant lineup. And Huerter needs to guard Holiday if we’re not putting Reddish in.

My man

15 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Luka went 46/7/11 in game 7 on the road and lost by 15.

Trae goes 48/7/11 in game 1 and wins by 3. 

Think that speaks volumes 

Trae goes 48/7/11 on 50% shooting in his first conference finals on the road, most ever in a debut. Luka has yet to make it out of the first round.

Nobody can say anything about Trae now. Luka what? Sorry not sorry. Take nothing away from him, but I'm doing that trade again 10/10 times.

2 minutes ago, Beef said:

Yeah when we had the Lou, Bogi, Solo, Gallo, and OO lineup was terrible. Idk why coach Nate thought that was a good idea.

2 hours ago, Willy Mo said:

I don't know if it's Albert or Harlan, but he called Okongwu "Hill" three plays in a row 

It's Marv Albert. Legendary announcer, but he's been really off his game for several years now. He frequently gets calls wrong, and instead of just acknowledging it, he then claims that the officials "waived it off."

1 minute ago, Dirtybird56 said:

NFL postgame coverage isn’t half as entertaining as this crew. It’s such a far cry away

NBA is a superstar driven league and leads itself to a wealth of entertaining personalities 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Yeah when we had the Lou, Bogi, Solo, Gallo, and OO lineup was terrible. Idk why coach Nate thought that was a good idea.

My wife doesn’t know squat about matchups and even she was like, “WTH is this lineup?!” LOL!

Atleast OO had 2 impressive blocks, Bogi got a steal, and Hill somehow juked Middleton for a sweat dunk during these handful of minutes, otherwise it would have been even worse.  But yeah, that’s just a head scratching lineup that must never happen again.

Lou normally just makes 3-4 baskets during something like this, but he couldn’t make a thing, so it got ugly quick.