Would you rather??

Bare with me, because this is Falcons related and im definitely interested in everyones opinion.. I know this is just hypothetical, but see no harm in hearing everyones reason why/why not they would prefer one over the other 

So if you are Author Smith, would you rather be the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons right now.. Or would you rather still be the OC of the Titans and have Henry, Julio and Brown as your weapons.. Please explain why if you're AS you'd prefer one over the other 

The most successful people in the world are always striving for more. It’s about moving forward to your next challenge. Guarantee Arthur isn’t even thinking about the Titans personnel right now. 

Im currently a multi unit manager in my line of work. If you’re asking me if I’d rather be a General Manager with a talented team over my current role, the answer is hell no. 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Also, let it go with Julio…the Titans are not all of a sudden some powerhouse team because they added your favorite falcon 

I dont believe they are either, especially on defense.. Im not trying to compare the 2 jobs as if he has any regrets.. Im saying if Smith was never considered for the Falcons hc job vs coaching the Falcons what would give him the most excitement.. Definitely not saying he has any remorse and wanted to go back

You know, one need to remember that henry didn't come into his own until smith. Also, tannehill is not ryan. Look at all the offensive talent on the falcons last year and the one before with koetter..didn't do us much good. Titans are not assured anything other than name recognition.

If I'm AS then I'm taking the chance to build MY program, MY team. If he's successful, he'll never look for work again. If not, he'll always have a job somewhere as oc.

14 minutes ago, Williamb said:

You know, one need to remember that henry didn't come into his own until smith. Also, tannehill is not ryan. Look at all the offensive talent on the falcons last year and the one before with koetter..didn't do us much good. Titans are not assured anything other than name recognition.

If I'm AS then I'm taking the chance to build MY program, MY team. If he's successful, he'll never look for work again. If not, he'll always have a job somewhere as oc.

What do you think his offense would look like with Henry, Brown and Julio?? You believe he could have went deeper in the playoffs? 

55 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Bare with me, because this is Falcons related and im definitely interested in everyones opinion.. I know this is just hypothetical, but see no harm in hearing everyones reason why/why not they would prefer one over the other 

So if you are Author Smith, would you rather be the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons right now.. Or would you rather still be the OC of the Titans and have Henry, Julio and Brown as your weapons.. Please explain why if you're AS you'd prefer one over the other 

head coach. Kyle Pitts and Calvin Ridley are his Julio and Brown. He probably thinks he can turn Mike Davis into Derek Henry and Matt Ryan is a great QB with SB experience.

10 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

we have more talent i think on offense than they do defense you can compare and see who is the ugliest pretty girl in the room on that one but if im arthur the falcons would be the move more money more control better talent

Im definitely not sold on the Titans new OC.. But I cant help be be curious if Arthur could have found a way to get Jones more td's.. Id say likely not because Henry is used so much in the red zone, so its very possible that Julio is just going to be a hood ornament between the 20s as much as he was here.. And no doubt, Jones could move the ball between the 20s as good as the best receivers ever.. But for whatever reason hes never been able to score like Moss, Owens, or Rice 

1 hour ago, Slumerican said:

He’d probably rather hang with the team he already was doing great with that got him the job. His success with us is still an unknown.

1 hour ago, Slumerican said:

What do you think his offense would look like with Henry, Brown and Julio?? You believe he could have went deeper in the playoffs? 

Not exactly. Like I've even heard you say before, you can't just outscore everyone. Look at last year's chiefs. Tom brady didn't win that game for tampa.