Sean McVay says he's been copying Arthur Smith's plays for years

posted from Flipboard (from a USA today article) - apologies if it doesn’t come through correctly.

https://flip.it/J11ZZZ

in a nut shell it mentions that Sean McVay has been stealing Arthur smiths offensive plays for a number of years. He mentions that he believe Smith is one of the best offensive minds. Between AS and TF I’m confident that the falcons are heading in the right direction. 

edit - was curious to see if you can rate your own topic - lol. You can btw

Edited by primetime

6 hours ago, dapanch420 said:

but smith has only been oc for 2 seasons

Years = more than 1. Ergo 2. Kidding it mentions in the article AS was OC at Tenn for the last two years. Maybe poetic licence from the author

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah that's a terrible guess too

He is a highly paid and highly trained professional moderator whose sole purpose in life is to moderate these boards. He never leaves. He is on call here 24/7/365. Kind of like Siri but much more intelligent, merciful and compassionate. Did I miss anything J?

in all seriousness, you and the other mods do a great job. Thanks to all of you for what you do to make these boards better and more fun!

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

He is a highly paid and highly trained professional moderator whose sole purpose in life is to moderate these boards. He never leaves. He is on call here 24/7/365. Kind of like Siri but much more intelligent, merciful and compassionate. Did I miss anything J?

in all seriousness, you and the other mods do a great job. Thanks to all of you for what you do to make these boards better and more fun!

Great point brother!  The boards are far less toxic as they were a decade ago.  I know times change, but the flaming has died down significantly.

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

Minimum wage unfortunately

16 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

They’re all very smart men mostly.  I think they all now working each other’s stuff & still find a way to implement it with their own twists to fit their own personnel & play design.  
Save for guys like DK & DQ of course. 

And we ended up with both together. That's like when two recessive genes combine and you get a gnat that flies upside down and backwards. 🤣