**** the Saints.

On 6/20/2021 at 3:50 PM, falconfansince66 said:

No doubt and being on a motorcycle didn't help either!  🤢

I know right. 

One thing about riding, you smell everything.  Cologne, cigarettes,  roadkill.  Its weird how receptive the sense of smell is on a bike.

One time I passed a little old house in Canton and got a powerful whiff of weed.  Now whenever my wife and I pass it we say 'Coming up on the pothead house'

(Which is fine; I smoke it myself.  I mean l would if it was legal)

🤠

On 6/19/2021 at 5:22 AM, Falcon Freddie said:

All you need to know about Atlanta and New Orleans:

Fortune 500 Companies Headquartered in Atlanta:
* Home Depot   (29)
* United Parcel Service   (43)
* Coca-Cola   (72)
* Delta Air Lines   (84)
* Coca-Cola Enterprises   (113)
* Southern Company   (145)
* SunTrust Banks   (224)
* Genuine Parts   (236)
* First Data   (250)
* AGCO   (337)
* Newell Rubbermaid   (373)
* NCR   (451)

Fortune 500 Companies Headquartered in New Orleans:
* Entergy   (219)

What’s the difference between coke and coke enterprises. And HD is ranked higher than coke. Wow

On 6/17/2021 at 4:41 PM, RetroRoq said:

grease

So restaraunts have been dumping their overflowing grase traps into the Storm drains…and don’t know and or care they are contributing the smell. I’m suprised there isn’t a Fatberg in the sewer system. 

42 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I know right. 

One thing about riding, you smell everything.  Cologne, cigarettes,  roadkill.  Its weird how receptive the sense of smell is on a bike.

One time I passed a little old house in Canton and got a powerful whiff of weed.  Now whenever my wife and I pass it we say 'Coming up on the pothead house'

(Which is fine; I smoke it myself.  I mean l would if it was legal)

🤠

My wife was like that when she was pregnant. We were driving down the road one day and she said "someone is dying their hair." I looked at her and I kid you not we saw a woman walk out of her house with her head covered up.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

My wife was like that when she was pregnant. We were driving down the road one day and she said "someone is dying their hair." I looked at her and I kid you not we saw a woman walk out of her house with her head covered up.

The nose knows.

50 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Kind of off subject, or maybe dead on, I don't know but, do you all like Zapps Chips?  I don't know what flavor "Voodoo" is exactly, but I love them!

I love Zapps, Voodoo was good the first time to me, but never really again after that.  I prefer the Cajun Crawtaters myself.

3 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

They have a new "spicier" voodoo.  I put them in Tomato soup instead of crackers.  

Things in my health have caused me to have to give up things like potato chips...candy...cakes...fully loaded sodas...Bud Light.  Found out about 2 months ago that I'm diabetic.