**** the Saints.

3 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

She needs a covid test immediately, obviously shes lost her sense of smell 

The city has actually done studies to try and figure out what the smell is.  Turns out, its actually grease fat in the plumbing.  I guess some time ago, somebody sold a bunch of faulty grease traps to the restaurant population and for years instead of trapping the fat and disposing it properly, it was just creating a lining on the pipes underground.

Thats why its especially pungent when its warmer outside and sometimes New Orleans can get pretty **** hot.

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/article_c5dad196-9d9f-505f-a9c6-ed4c924eec2c.html

6 minutes ago, RetroRoq said:

The city has actually done studies to try and figure out what the smell is.  Turns out, its actually grease fat in the plumbing.  I guess some time ago, somebody sold a bunch of faulty grease traps to the restaurant population and for years instead of trapping the fat and disposing it properly, it was just creating a lining on the pipes underground.

Thats why its especially pungent when its warmer outside and sometimes New Orleans can get pretty **** hot.

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/article_c5dad196-9d9f-505f-a9c6-ed4c924eec2c.html

That actually makes sense. We own a hair salon in between a Mexican Place, and a Burger Joint. We have issues with that horrible smell from the grease. They have to periodically come and clean the drains out. It was really bad when we first took over the salon, but through constant complaining, I think we've finally got it taken care of.

1 minute ago, TXAintsHater said:

The city is not only dirty but it floods every year and will inevitably sink into the Gulf. F that place.

If not for the billions spent to keep the dikes in place it would be.

I've been to New Orleans twice, once for work and once to visit some in-laws. It's not a place I would willingly go back to and that has nothing to do with the Saints. It's dirty, it smells, and you feel like you have to look over your shoulder constantly. 

As my friends dad said (he's born and raised in New Orleans), 'I love the Saints but you couldn't pay me to move back there.' 

Shoot, my FIL bought my SIL a house in a different state just so her and her husband could move out of there. 

Anyways, **** the Saints.