Jump to content

Tony Pauline| Atlanta Falcons Draft Breakdown


Recommended Posts

Didn’t listen.  Just another clown’s worthless opinion.  I couldn’t care less what Tony Pauline thinks about anything.

I imagine he spoke in generalities while saying Pitts is good but they should have considered a QB or whatever so that he had a way out & didn’t offend anyone about anything.

The media geek’s opinions are no better than anyone else’s opinions.

We basically had 3 options. Pitts, QB or trade back.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Didn’t listen.  Just another clown’s worthless opinion.  I couldn’t care less what Tony Pauline thinks about anything.

I imagine he spoke in generalities while saying Pitts is good but they should have considered a QB or whatever so that he had a way out & didn’t offend anyone about anything.

The media geek’s opinions are no better than anyone else’s opinions.

We basically had 3 options. Pitts, QB or trade back.  

Soooo....you're going to purposely comment about something you know nothing about? Am I understanding your post correctly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Didn’t listen.  Just another clown’s worthless opinion.  I couldn’t care less what Tony Pauline thinks about anything.

I imagine he spoke in generalities while saying Pitts is good but they should have considered a QB or whatever so that he had a way out & didn’t offend anyone about anything.

The media geek’s opinions are no better than anyone else’s opinions.

We basically had 3 options. Pitts, QB or trade back.  

It’s okay - relax everybody has an opinion. If you’re going to comment/complain about it at least watch the vid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Soooo....you're going to purposely comment about something you know nothing about? Am I understanding your post correctly?

Pretty much :o

I went back & checked it out.  So my comment fit to a degree.  Which mostly shows how mundane & predictable the media bozos are.  
But I must say, I was just sick of media when I posted up & after I listened to him, he was actually more refreshing than I thought.  For some reason I had Pauline pegged as one of our haters but he did seem objective.  :tiphat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Pretty much :o

I went back & checked it out.  So my comment fit to a degree.  Which mostly shows how mundane & predictable the media bozos are.  
But I must say, I was just sick of media when I posted up & after I listened to him, he was actually more refreshing than I thought.  For some reason I had Pauline pegged as one of our haters but he did seem objective.  :tiphat:

yeah you gotta listen before hitting the rant button my friend. 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95256f1177ec4f1ceacfa

the current dis-respect is ESPN on the Atlanta Hawks.   All the talking heads can do is lament Sixers blowing back-to-back large leads to the Hawks - no one will discuss the fact that the Hawks came back from huge double digit deficits to battle back and win.

Was watching First Take today (Stephen A and Max on vaca) and had KeShawn and some generic dude lamenting the Sixers - third guy was actually Kendrick Perkins - you know a former real NBA player that knows the game - and he let those guys do their hand-wringing over Sixers and then said something to the affect "Put some respect on Trae Young's name and game and the Atlanta Hawks - if this was Luke Doncic you guys would be praising him to the heavens and Trae gets no respect".    When Perkins finished talking - KeyShawn and the other guy totally ignored Perkins and went right back to talking about the Sixers.  SMDH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

the current dis-respect is ESPN on the Atlanta Hawks.   All the talking heads can do is lament Sixers blowing back-to-back large leads to the Hawks - no one will discuss the fact that the Hawks came back from huge double digit deficits to battle back and win.

Was watching First Take today (Stephen A and Max on vaca) and had KeShawn and some generic dude lamenting the Sixers - third guy was actually Kendrick Perkins - you know a former real NBA player that knows the game - and he let those guys do their hand-wringing over Sixers and then said something to the affect "Put some respect on Trae Young's name and game and the Atlanta Hawks - if this was Luke Doncic you guys would be praising him to the heavens and Trae gets no respect".    When Perkins finished talking - KeyShawn and the other guy totally ignored Perkins and went right back to talking about the Sixers.  SMDH

You nailed it.  Freaking 18 & 26 pt comebacks & Trae Young crickets from these sleaze bags.  It’s so typical with all things Atlanta.  It’s why I get so programmed to despise most of these clowns.  I try to put it into perspective but find myself asking if the media is concerned about perspective & the answer is NO.  It’s all about their own self gratification & it chaps my *** to no end lol!

I sure hope we can close it out man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...