Tony Pauline| Atlanta Falcons Draft Breakdown

Didn’t listen.  Just another clown’s worthless opinion.  I couldn’t care less what Tony Pauline thinks about anything.

I imagine he spoke in generalities while saying Pitts is good but they should have considered a QB or whatever so that he had a way out & didn’t offend anyone about anything.

The media geek’s opinions are no better than anyone else’s opinions.

We basically had 3 options. Pitts, QB or trade back.  

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Didn’t listen.  Just another clown’s worthless opinion.  I couldn’t care less what Tony Pauline thinks about anything.

I imagine he spoke in generalities while saying Pitts is good but they should have considered a QB or whatever so that he had a way out & didn’t offend anyone about anything.

Soooo....you're going to purposely comment about something you know nothing about? Am I understanding your post correctly?

4 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

It’s okay - relax everybody has an opinion. If you’re going to comment/complain about it at least watch the vid

16 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Soooo....you're going to purposely comment about something you know nothing about? Am I understanding your post correctly?

Pretty much :o

I went back & checked it out.  So my comment fit to a degree.  Which mostly shows how mundane & predictable the media bozos are.  
But I must say, I was just sick of media when I posted up & after I listened to him, he was actually more refreshing than I thought.  For some reason I had Pauline pegged as one of our haters but he did seem objective.  :tiphat:

59 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Pretty much :o

I went back & checked it out.  So my comment fit to a degree.  Which mostly shows how mundane & predictable the media bozos are.  
But I must say, I was just sick of media when I posted up & after I listened to him, he was actually more refreshing than I thought.  For some reason I had Pauline pegged as one of our haters but he did seem objective.  :tiphat:

yeah you gotta listen before hitting the rant button my friend. 😃

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95256f1177ec4f1ceacfa

the current dis-respect is ESPN on the Atlanta Hawks.   All the talking heads can do is lament Sixers blowing back-to-back large leads to the Hawks - no one will discuss the fact that the Hawks came back from huge double digit deficits to battle back and win.

Was watching First Take today (Stephen A and Max on vaca) and had KeShawn and some generic dude lamenting the Sixers - third guy was actually Kendrick Perkins - you know a former real NBA player that knows the game - and he let those guys do their hand-wringing over Sixers and then said something to the affect "Put some respect on Trae Young's name and game and the Atlanta Hawks - if this was Luke Doncic you guys would be praising him to the heavens and Trae gets no respect".    When Perkins finished talking - KeyShawn and the other guy totally ignored Perkins and went right back to talking about the Sixers.  SMDH

15 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

the current dis-respect is ESPN on the Atlanta Hawks.   All the talking heads can do is lament Sixers blowing back-to-back large leads to the Hawks - no one will discuss the fact that the Hawks came back from huge double digit deficits to battle back and win.

Was watching First Take today (Stephen A and Max on vaca) and had KeShawn and some generic dude lamenting the Sixers - third guy was actually Kendrick Perkins - you know a former real NBA player that knows the game - and he let those guys do their hand-wringing over Sixers and then said something to the affect "Put some respect on Trae Young's name and game and the Atlanta Hawks - if this was Luke Doncic you guys would be praising him to the heavens and Trae gets no respect".    When Perkins finished talking - KeyShawn and the other guy totally ignored Perkins and went right back to talking about the Sixers.  SMDH

You nailed it.  Freaking 18 & 26 pt comebacks & Trae Young crickets from these sleaze bags.  It’s so typical with all things Atlanta.  It’s why I get so programmed to despise most of these clowns.  I try to put it into perspective but find myself asking if the media is concerned about perspective & the answer is NO.  It’s all about their own self gratification & it chaps my *** to no end lol!

I sure hope we can close it out man.