Falcons sign their 5th round pick, Ade Ogundeji

• JD dirtybird21 changed the title to Falcons sign their 5th round pick, Ade Ogundeji

I know it's been raised before, but for the amount of revenues that the nfl makes, it is doing its players a great disservice by not having a supported minor league. So many of these later picks have real potential but need to develop, but with the roster cut deadlines it's almost like capturing lightning in a bottle when one of these guys make a roster. 

5 hours ago, ramonezy said:

I know it's been raised before, but for the amount of revenues that the nfl makes, it is doing its players a great disservice by not having a supported minor league. So many of these later picks have real potential but need to develop, but with the roster cut deadlines it's almost like capturing lightning in a bottle when one of these guys make a roster. 

There's probably a lot of economic opportunity for some of these cities in terms of jobs provided and revenue generated as well.

43 minutes ago, wuskillzz said:

Someone had posted a comparison between him and Za"Darius Smith (who was also a 5th rounder who got his start in a Pees system) that was very interesting.

I may post another scouting report of him here when I get the chance. Za’Darius Smith was not in the player comp though. I do remember the post your referencing however.