Speedster signed

2 hours ago, Slumerican said:

As much help we need on defense, this is what they spend money on? We should have just kept julio, ill never understand this organization 

Complaining about camp body signings and insinuating there’s any connection whatsoever between this and the Julio trade…..sounds about right.

2 hours ago, Outmyfalconmind said:

I thought about this, but im gonna assume competition is a focal point and if Patterson shows promise at RB they already have strong depth at the return position. 

Hope depth is good enough to let Pat play full Rb. 227 lb 6'2 4.4 speed still hopefully. It's already going to be hard to wrap their arms around Davis legs 1st and 2nd quarter. 

47 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Hope depth is good enough to let Pat play full Rb. 227 lb 6'2 4.4 speed still hopefully. It's already going to be hard to wrap their arms around Davis legs 1st and 2nd quarter. 

The only person who can wrap their arms around davis' thigh(s) on our team is pitts.

46 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Not a bad signing. Before people complain, this is how you build a TE priority pass game. Your WRs are generally speedsters. 

Facts. Guys that can peel the coverage back and let the big guys eat em underneath.

Speedsters also can cause confusion in coverage. Eat up so much ground and get defenders out of their element. 

11 hours ago, Precyse said:

Patterson might be fully RB. It would suck tho since he is still at the top of his game in returns. Led last year

I don’t think he does PR though, only Kickoffs. (Or vice versa)

11 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

He’s good over there. We’re good over here. 

lets enjoy this upcoming hawks game 

This is all I want to hear when people bring it up. Not the lies about he's no longer good, or he was becoming a problem, etc. Julio said himself that it was a business decision, not a football decision.

10 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

I just got a mental picture of 10 hungry Falcon kick return guys fighting and elbowing in a violent pile as the ball descends. It falls to earth completely unnoticed and is quickly picked up and run in for a TD by the kick-off team. 🤣

Thats not a mental picture, thats the end of the Dallas game last year.

16 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Thanks for sharing... This is the best news I've seen since the draft.  Love this, I was hoping they would find a speedster ...  Its amazing how much a player like this can help win more games.. even if he is the reason for one win.. That may be the game that gets us in the playoffs. This signing could very well end up being the top pick up after the draft.  I've never seen this team do so many things in and around our Draft and with FA pick ups.. I believe it's going to show this season on the field.

15 hours ago, Slumerican said:

We need help on defense, alot of help on defense.. Maybe this guy can play defense 

You're right.  

The fact that they brought in this camp body, that and that alone, certifies that Fontenot and Smith are completely ignoring the Falcons defense and will continue to do so going forward.  

I mean, why even play the season?  Why bother even showing up for camp? 

It's over folks.  June 17 and we're destined to go 4-13.  

Thanks to Jeff Badet wearing a jersey for a couple months.  

11 minutes ago, octoslash said:

You're right.  

The fact that they brought in this camp body, that and that alone, certifies that Fontenot and Smith are completely ignoring the Falcons defense and will continue to do so going forward.  

I mean, why even play the season?  Why bother even showing up for camp? 

It's over folks.  June 17 and we're destined to go 4-13.  

Thanks to Jeff Badet wearing a jersey for a couple months.  

Brilliant.  This kid has 0.001% chance of making the team.  But, in the off chance he does, cool.  Other than that, he's one of the umpteen signings we've made that will largely be gone no later than second cuts.