Why was Julio unhappy?

ki46dinah

1 hour ago, RYNE said:

I heard all off season money and cap situation was “fake” 🤷🏼‍♂️

where are those people at these days?

I was thinking the same thing. It was the board majority by a long shot and now it's like it never happened. Also the same group that is lauding the Big Lots signee's of 2021.

59 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not gonna see it in anything I could link or show you. What you said is made up. Just facts. Guess you're a lil sensitive but that's none of my business

Still waiting on that “made up” link 

46 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

I was thinking the same thing. It was the board majority by a long shot and now it's like it never happened. Also the same group that is lauding the Big Lots signee's of 2021.

I had so many people on here running their mouth to me. Just because I said the cap is a mess and the Falcons had to clear space and move on from players. I would comment on people’s off-season that had lists a mile long of people free agents the Falcons would sign. Told them none of that was going to happen. But I was wrong and clueless??? They’d be tagging their little buddies to the post to come to their rescue. Funny how that works. No they all silent. Just “shocked” Julio got traded. 

Welcome to reality Falcons fans. 

1 hour ago, ki46dinah said:

I appreciate the feedback. Well, he made a lot of money and did what he could do to get us a Superbowl. Peace Julio, you are a beast.

But gotta be honest, Roddy is Mr Falcon if Julio is gonna leave like this.

roddy was never not mr falcon to begin with 

32 minutes ago, RYNE said:

I had so many people on here running their mouth to me. Just because I said the cap is a mess and the Falcons had to clear space and move on from players. I would comment on people’s off-season that had lists a mile long of people free agents the Falcons would sign. Told them none of that was going to happen. But I was wrong and clueless??? They’d be tagging their little buddies to the post to come to their rescue. Funny how that works. No they all silent. Just “shocked” Julio got traded. 

Welcome to reality Falcons fans. 

Or of course the Saints were brought up every single GD time the cap was mentioned. 

Funny, the shots are still fired about the "QB Club" but rarely ever a mention about the cap. Same cap issue that forced us to restructure Ryan, which is highly debatable as if that was what they really wanted to do, or only course of action(which it was).

3 hours ago, ki46dinah said:

Serious question…I realize he’s all done as a Falcon currently, marched on north a few hours. 

But why? Honest question.

Money? The Falcons always ponied up for him.

Better town? ATL is a pretty decent city/market, certainly beating out anything in Tennessee

Stats? He piled them up with Ryan

Competitive? That’s the only one I can fathom, honestly

Better QB? Also the only reason I can swallow…but he certainly is not improving in Tennessee either

I think Julio might be a country boy. He might like Tennessee. But I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, jetpac said:

Taft 

No but here’s what I was told.

Julio was approached to take a payout, he said he’d be open to a new deal that extended the terms and guaranteed money. TF said no. Not pushing bad contracts into the future. Julio got in his feelings when he heard we’d pursue a trade and he opted out.

That honestly makes the most sense.

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

The person I talked to inside the Falcons organization never told me anything about a pay cut. But he isn’t some high level executive either lol. But he was the first to tell me Julio is gone a couple months ago

Did he say why Julio wanted out? Why the Falcons wanted to move on?

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Did he say why Julio wanted out? Why the Falcons wanted to move on?

He didn’t say but to be honest I never asked him anything like that because I didn’t believe him. All he said was “Julio is gone” I said what you mean he said Julio won’t be on the team next year and left it at that 

Just now, youngbloodz said:

He didn’t say but to be honest I never asked him anything like that because I didn’t believe him. All he said was “Julio is gone” I said what you mean he said Julio won’t be on the team next year and left it at that 

I talk to some guy named Falcons Flight or something like that on Twitter who claims to have an inside source. He did claim all along that Eric bienemy was definitely not going to be the Falcons new coach.

4 hours ago, ki46dinah said:

I appreciate the feedback. Well, he made a lot of money and did what he could do to get us a Superbowl. Peace Julio, you are a beast.

But gotta be honest, Roddy is Mr Falcon if Julio is gonna leave like this.

Roddy is the greatest Falcon of all-time, even if Julio was still playing here

11 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

If I was a betting man, I'd say the new guys came in and stepped on his toes a little. Probably hurt his feelings, probably not meaning to, but just being honest about where he stood. Sometimes the truth hurts. 

I’d say he just got pissed at an organisation that pissed it’s SB window and his prime away because of poor in game and off field decision making.

Julio gives his all while the dog and pony show coaching and running it screwed the team and him.

Julio be like I’m out.

17 hours ago, falconsFTW said:

Roddy is the greatest Falcon of all-time, even if Julio was still playing here

Roddy is still the #1 Falcons WR to me. Yes I know Julio passed him in yards, but it's just more than that to me. Roddy brought a lot more to the table than just just stats. Just my opinion and how I feel, no one has to agree. He is still #1 in my eyes.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, kiwifalcon said:

I’d say he just got pissed at an organisation that pissed it’s SB window and his prime away because of poor in game and off field decision making.

Julio gives his all while the dog and pony show coaching and running it screwed the team and him.

Julio be like I’m out.

I'm not gone lie Julio put us in great position to win TWO games for the chance at a Lombardi and we blew them both. He helped put us up 21-0 against the 49ers in the NFCCG and made what would have been the "winning catch" for us to go on and win SB 51. I would be feeling some way also. 

On 6/16/2021 at 10:11 AM, ki46dinah said:

Serious question…I realize he’s all done as a Falcon currently, marched on north a few hours. 

But why? Honest question.

Money? The Falcons always ponied up for him.

Better town? ATL is a pretty decent city/market, certainly beating out anything in Tennessee

Stats? He piled them up with Ryan

Competitive? That’s the only one I can fathom, honestly

Better QB? Also the only reason I can swallow…but he certainly is not improving in Tennessee either

Well he said a winning team so I guess the 4-12 season made him unhappy.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:56 PM, THEHEADCOACH said:

Roddy is still the #1 Falcons WR to me. Yes I know Julio passed him in yards, but it's just more than that to me. Roddy brought a lot more to the table than just just stats. Just my opinion and how I feel, no one has to agree. He is still #1 in my eyes.

I don't believe Roddy would be content with the current form of Ryan..I believe Ryan's arm has fell of substantial and I'm afraid its going to really show this season..I may be wrong, but from everything I've observed we better have a true run game or we're going to be in trouble 

2 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

I'm not gone lie Julio put us in great position to win TWO games for the chance at a Lombardi and we blew them both. He helped put us up 21-0 against the 49ers in the NFCCG and made what would have been the "winning catch" for us to go on and win SB 51. I would be feeling some way also. 

That post is what I think it doesn’t hold any real evidence to back it up.It’s pure speculation on my part.