Why was Julio unhappy?

ki46dinah

Serious question…I realize he’s all done as a Falcon currently, marched on north a few hours. 

But why? Honest question.

Money? The Falcons always ponied up for him.

Better town? ATL is a pretty decent city/market, certainly beating out anything in Tennessee

Stats? He piled them up with Ryan

Competitive? That’s the only one I can fathom, honestly

Better QB? Also the only reason I can swallow…but he certainly is not improving in Tennessee either

Taft 

No but here’s what I was told.

Julio was approached to take a payout, he said he’d be open to a new deal that extended the terms and guaranteed money. TF said no. Not pushing bad contracts into the future. Julio got in his feelings when he heard we’d pursue a trade and he opted out.

Edited by jetpac

5 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Taft 

Julio was approached to take a payout, he said he’d be open to a new deal that extended the terms and guaranteed money. TF said no. Not pushing bad contracts into the future. Julio got in his feelings when he heard we’d pursue a trade and he opted out.

I seriously doubt they asked him to take a pay cut. I haven’t heard that at all

6 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Taft 

So, it was about the money. It usually is. 

11 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Taft 

He wanted out before the new guys even got here. But nice fanfic bro

And the rest is History... now we look to a brighter future with a front office that takes the CAP seriously.  More so than diva players wants and needs.

This is a sport... but also a business.  We have no business hobbling the team with excessive payouts to players that are not team players.

Julio is yesterdays story.  He got a great send off.  We will all get to see if it was the Falcons or Julio himself that held him back.

He will put up stats for the fantasy crowd for sure.  Long as he is not on a bench suking his thumb... or rubbing his hammy or pulling his groin.... or complaing about turf toe...

I like our new O-line.  Can it be improved? Sure there is always room for improvement.  Trading out Julio and his negative vibe is a big improvement IMHO.

:slick:

1 minute ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

If I was a betting man, I'd say the new guys came in and stepped on his toes a little. Probably hurt his feelings, probably not meaning to, but just being honest about where he stood. Sometimes the truth hurts. 

More or less, this.

11 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I seriously doubt they asked him to take a pay cut. I haven’t heard that at all

But we might never have an answer to that question.  Just like we will never know if the great Julio faked an injury and sat out half a season so to avoid an injury before he made his grand exit.  His time table probably got shot to h€££ when he opened his mouth and stuck his foot in it to Shannon Sharpe.

We will never know the real story.

In the words of the great Aholeio Jones... "He is outta here!". LOL

Case Closed 😄
He is yesterdays snooze.

:flame:

I appreciate the feedback. Well, he made a lot of money and did what he could do to get us a Superbowl. Peace Julio, you are a beast.

But gotta be honest, Roddy is Mr Falcon if Julio is gonna leave like this.

1 hour ago, jetpac said:

Told you what I heard. "Bro". Show me where he wanted out before the "new guys" got here "bro". Or just like you say, nice fanfic.

https://theathletic.com/2612940/?source=twitterhq&redirected=1

34 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Not gonna see it in anything I could link or show you. What you said is made up. Just facts. Guess you're a lil sensitive but that's none of my business

Are we surprised?