"LEGIT FRANCHISE"

Pretty good, but I for one get tired of the fans in Atlanta think Ryan sucks stuff. Is it really that bad? I know there are some idiots, but come on. 

He's had the most success of any QB we've ever had. He's not infallible, but he's pretty **** good. Are there really that many fools in our fan base?

1 hour ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Pretty good, but I for one get tired of the fans in Atlanta think Ryan sucks stuff. Is it really that bad? I know there are some idiots, but come on. 

He's had the most success of any QB we've ever had. He's not infallible, but he's pretty **** good. Are there really that many fools in our fan base?

You're not on facebook are you?

1 hour ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Yessir!!

2 hours ago, va2gafalcons said:

I saw that too. I like what he said about not wanting to cover the falcons that much because of how the fans treat Matt lol

I don't read comments on Falcons videos or social media cause it's just a parade of morons who want whatever "dynamic" QB is hot at the moment. 

Literally stuck in the Vick era. 

3 hours ago, va2gafalcons said:

I saw that too. I like what he said about not wanting to cover the falcons that much because of how the fans treat Matt lol

Lol I always tell ppl Atlanta fans suck. Not on a level of PHI fans or DAL but on a level of like no one hates the falcons more than falcons fans lol

If we truly go to a run first team, Ryan can definitely have a much longer and successful career here.. I honestly don't believe Ryan was the right qb for the offense we've ran the last few years.. But if AS is building a team around our running game, i absolutely believe Ryans a great talent for that.. So yeah, you're hearing me right.. I believe Ryan can be a great qb in AS offense if we can nail a brutal rb and use our te's in the passing game.. Ryans really accurate in short yardage passes and we can possibly use Ridley in more of a slot role.. I could definitely see that working in our favor.. We've just got to get the right rb

2 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

nod.gif

There is only one correct answer to this question. 🤣

46 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

If we truly go to a run first team, Ryan can definitely have a much longer and successful career here.. I honestly don't believe Ryan was the right qb for the offense we've ran the last few years.. But if AS is building a team around our running game, i absolutely believe Ryans a great talent for that.. So yeah, you're hearing me right.. I believe Ryan can be a great qb in AS offense if we can nail a brutal rb and use our te's in the passing game.. Ryans really accurate in short yardage passes and we can possibly use Ridley in more of a slot role.. I could definitely see that working in our favor.. We've just got to get the right rb

nobody was the right qb for the offense we've been running the last few years

4 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

The fan comments on Falcons Facebook says "yes"!

7 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Sadly yes.  And my suspicion is it has nothing to do with Matt's play.  Aaron Rodgers could have replaced Vick, and we'd still have this ire.  It was and has never been about MR2 and his play.  And that is sad.

27 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Sadly yes.  And my suspicion is it has nothing to do with Matt's play.  Aaron Rodgers could have replaced Vick, and we'd still have this ire.  It was and has never been about MR2 and his play.  And that is sad.

Absolutely true!! It didn't matter who replaced Vick, the fact that it was no longer Vick was the problem.

54 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Who still talks about vick? Whats worse those missing vick or those talking about others missing vick?

A little while back, I was asking a friend of mine why he hates Matt Ryan so much. He gave me the usual talking points, "can't throw deep," "can't win in the playoffs," "can't hit a runner in stride," "folds under pressure."

So, I went through and, using stats, proved all of that wrong. When all was said and done, I asked again, "So all of that stuff that you said wasn't true, so what's the real reason."

He said, "I don't know what it is, I just don't like the guy. No one could ever replace Vick."

**** you not, those were his exact words.

So, yeah...  In some folks minds, Ryan could never do right because he wasn't Vick. They loved what Vick brought to the table, and Ryan is the polar opposite from that, despite Ryan having significantly more success. I'll take Ryan over Vick any day, and twice on Sunday.