What do you expect from WR Olamide Zaccheaus in Arthur Smith's offense?

This guy caught the longest touchdown pass in Falcons history in 2019. He had another nice deep ball touchdown in 2020. 

Olamide Zaccheaus seems to have potential to be an under the radar weapon on the Falcons offense. 

Do you think that Arthur Smith can turn OZ into a more consistent weapon and get more production out of him? 

We will definitely need guys like OZ to step up to make life easier for Ridley, Gage and Pitts.

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

This guy caught the longest touchdown pass in Falcons history in 2019. He had another nice deep ball touchdown in 2020. 

What’s even more impressive with Zaccheaus 93 yard touchdown, is he managed the third-longest grab in team history. Only Michael Haynes, who had a 98 yarder, and Jamal Anderson, who rumbled for a 94 yarder, have catches that have gone for more yardage than Zaccheaus managed this afternoon.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What’s even more impressive with Zaccheaus 93 yard touchdown, is he managed the third-longest grab in team history. Only Michael Haynes, who had a 98 yarder, and Jamal Anderson, who rumbled for a 94 yarder, have catches that have gone for more yardage than Zaccheaus managed this afternoon.

I was gonna say, I don't remember Zaccheaus' catch being the longest TD catch in Falcon history. I didn't get to see the Haynes play, but I distinctly remember watching Jam's 94 yarder.

8 minutes ago, k-train said:

I was gonna say, I don't remember Zaccheaus' catch being the longest TD catch in Falcon history. I didn't get to see the Haynes play, but I distinctly remember watching Jam's 94 yarder.

I remember JAMs as well. Had to look up Haynes though. 8:08-8:22 mark

50 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I don't see anything special about him. You've probably seen me say something about him and Blake respectively the past 2 seasons. 1 big play is not enough to make me scream "he's special". I need to see a lot more in real games

Exactly. I need to see some consistency from both of them

2 hours ago, PointSwayzee said:

I remember that play like it was yesterday. That was Chris Miller I believe at QB?

Boy, there is a QB that would have been a star in this era of football. Highly under-rated player, that played on some real **** teams.

51 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I always thought the same.  Had all the tools.

Made of glass.

2 hours ago, PointSwayzee said:

I remember that play like it was yesterday. That was Chris Miller I believe at QB?

Boy, there is a QB that would have been a star in this era of football. Highly under-rated player, that played on some real **** teams.

Unfortunately, too many concussions!

Just now, Herr Doktor said:

My dad used to call him the "Walking Concussion"  The poor guy was beat to ****.

It's what coaches didn't get in the late 80s-early 90s. Defenses in the NFL are just too fast for the run and shoot. You're never gonna have enough time.