PFF Defensive Visual Based on Early Depth Chart

18 minutes ago, RYNE said:

On paper, that ain’t good. 

We have 1 true stud on defense. 

Nah.

Debo is a stud and Terell is a stud.

And we have a bunch of good but not great guys along the front 7.

The biggest thing missing was that one dominant pass rusher.... hopefully a combination of what Pees is going to do with Fowler and the fact that his money is tied up in sacks .... hopefully we get that out of Fowler.

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Nah.

Debo is a stud and Terell is a stud.

And we have a bunch of good but not great guys along the front 7.

The biggest thing missing was that one dominant pass rusher.... hopefully a combination of what Pees is going to do with Fowler and the fact that his money is tied up in sacks .... hopefully we get that out of Fowler.

Jones is above average, not dominate. Nobody game plans around Deion Jones. Terrell is above average possibly trending up. 

People need to cool down with the Dean Pees is the lord and savior. We are devoid of talent on D. Need some help. Lot of question marks. New scheme. While I agree it can’t be as stupid as Dan Quinn’s bs to think Dean Pees or anyone else is coming in year 1 and making this a top 10 defense is delusional. That’s everyone answer though. Dean Pees… we’ll see 

4 minutes ago, Williamb said:

According to pff he's not a stud. Just a starter.

That is true. I’m speaking of my opinion and what I see. I don’t really give a F*** about what PFF says. 

5 minutes ago, RYNE said:

Jones is above average, not dominate. Nobody game plans around Deion Jones. Terrell is above average possibly trending up. 

People need to cool down with the Dean Pees is the lord and savior. We are devoid of talent on D. Need some help. Lot of question marks. New scheme. While I agree it can’t be as stupid as Dan Quinn’s bs to think Dean Pees or anyone else is coming in year 1 and making this a top 10 defense is delusional. That’s everyone answer though. Dean Pees… we’ll see 

Oh teams absolutely know where Debo is on every play.

He is among the fastest linebackers in football and has proven the he can take a pick to the house.

He may not have played as well as he could but you are fooling yourself if you think nfl offenses do not game plan around him.