Falcons expected to set up a visit with Hooker

If we’re going to look at him, clearly the team needs to understand what it will take to sign him as far as dollars are concerned.

If we feel it’s doable, then we’d have to work him out & know his medicals before we made an offer.

If he’s already in the “visit” mode, then it could be we’ve already been in contact & there is some interest by both parties. 

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

If we’re going to look at him, clearly the team needs to understand what it will take to sign him as far as dollars are concerned.

If we feel it’s doable, then we’d have to work him out & know his medicals before we made an offer.

If he’s already in the “visit” mode, then it could be we’ve already been in contact & there is some interest by both parties. 

He'll be on a 1 year prove it deal wherever he goes due to his injury history. He can be really good when healthy.

Being healthy is the problem though.

13 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

I would have to admit. With Harmon, Grant, Harris, and Hooker. Our safety group will have a tremendous amount of stability AND upside.

We also have some CBs who played at least some safety in their recent past. They're rooks, but their flexible. Haha

On the upside, if Hooker can give us a few games, that might allow his backup and future starter some time to get up to NFL speed and physicality.

4 minutes ago, wnyfalconfan said:

Is Eugene Robinson back on the team?

2 minutes ago, rugger8 said:

You beat me to it!

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

This is the litterally the only thing that pops in my mind when I see Hooker in the subject line.

Would be crazy if Hooker's middle name was Eugene.

20 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

15 mil in cap and we looking at oft injured players? We need cbs and wrs, and I still think we need a rb. But go off TF 

We will have less than 10m after we sign our draft picks and it's not like you have the choice of premium players this late in FA.