Red Sox @ Braves

Unknøwn

This team needs an overhaul in leadership. Keep saying “oh well, we have 100 games left”, but that’s going to keep Shrinking. This team is not good. 

They are pulling a Falcons: blow it in the playoffs, make no changes the next years, then act dumbfounded when you stink. Snitker is a below average manager. He does nothing well. 

This post has been brought to you by alcohol. Sick of this team that’s going to finish 3rd or 4th in the division and then do nothing in the off-season to address the manager who sucks  

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

This team needs an overhaul in leadership. Keep saying “oh well, we have 100 games left”, but that’s going to keep Shrinking. This team is not good. 

They are pulling a Falcons: blow it in the playoffs, make no changes the next years, then act dumbfounded when you stink. Snitker is a below average manager. He does nothing well. 

This post has been brought to you by alcohol. Sick of this team that’s going to finish 3rd or 4th in the division and then do nothing in the off-season to address the manager who sucks  

Exactly. There is no leadership or accountability with this team. Some dude on Twitter blocked me a few minutes ago because I called him out for doing nothing but making excuses and crap for the team, coaches and players.

I want Snitker to say "We're not a very good team right now and it starts with me. I've got to do a better job of putting the guys in a position to be successful." That's a very professional answer that doesn't throw anyone under the bus. That's a leadership answer.

I have lost count, anyone know how many players the Braves have allowed to get their first big league hit this year? It's a pretty freaking high number. But let's just keep doing the same thing cause it's working so perfectly.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

To all my Brian Snitker apologists and excuse makers, this is exhibit A of why Snitker is a terrible manager. Tyler Matzek just threw a perfect inning on only 8 pitches so instead of running him back out for another inning it's time to change pitchers again.

Makes no sense!