Red Sox @ Braves

Unknøwn

Is Francoeur broadcasting from somewhere in Texas? He keeps talking about it being hot and muggy. It's 83 degrees here in Atlanta with 33% humidity and a 9 mph breeze from the northwest! 

Can someone please tell me how the statisticians know immediately how to tell the difference between different types of fastballs is thrown? On tracker I see “four seam fastball”, “cutter”, etc. Is there a two seam fastball? Why can’t they just say fastball, change-up like before? 

2 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Is Francoeur broadcasting from somewhere in Texas? He keeps talking about it being hot and muggy. It's 83 degrees here in Atlanta with 33% humidity and a 9 mph breeze from the northwest! 

This is a very nice day for mid June. Agreed

7 minutes ago, vanhino said:

Much different than here in Alabama. 90 degrees with close to 100% humidity here today. Heat index had to be about 100 today. It was brutal.

1 minute ago, Born Again Georgian said:

Yeah, not the least bit interested in this game.  Let’s see what’s on YouTube.  🤢

I’ve found that watching classic games from the 70s and 80s is fascinating… or Vic Berger’s highly edited spoof videos of Jim Bakker selling end times buckets of slop

Edited by Skott Lee