Red Sox @ Braves

Unknøwn

16 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Phil Jackson was notorious for calling out players in the media. But he did it to everyone. Snit does it to one player. And lots of players on the Braves makes stupid decisions. Acuna isn’t alone. Hopefully AA fires Snit after the season 

He shouldn't be given until the end of the season. If the Braves reach as many as 10 games out he should be fired. I would say right now but I'll give him until the Braves are 10 games out. It will happen.

2 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Acuña posted something on Instagram that makes it seem like he is not too happy. I’d be mad too. Good for him for sticking up for himself 

Hopefully management will defer to the star player’s ways over the loser ways of the manager and fire Snitker. If there is a riff between them the player should get his way and F the loser manager

Edited by Skott Lee

5 hours ago, tl;dr said:

this has me irrationally angry. Yeah it wasn’t the smartest move, but maybe don’t let a guy make his big league debut in that situation and then stop using Minter in jams. 

When Swanson got thrown out trying to steal third a while back, Snit had some like “well guys just want to win” response. Then when the team’s best player does it, this is the response. Does the clubhouse just not like Acuña? That’s the only reason I can think of why he would say this. But that doesn’t even make sense just looking at the body language of everyone else.

Snitker is not a leader. This dude is a below average manager and it’s looking like just a jerk. You have got to get rid of him ASAP

The Snitker/Acuna “beef” kind of reminds me of Lloyd Pierce dogging Trae Young. 

6 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

The Snitker/Acuna “beef” kind of reminds me of Lloyd Pierce dogging Trae Young. 

It is eerily similar. The difference is that the Hawks had only ever sucked under Pierce and he never really did it publicly. At least not that I can remember. Pierce needed to go though, but mainly because the team sucked and not really because of anything else.

12 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

It is eerily similar. The difference is that the Hawks had only ever sucked under Pierce and he never really did it publicly. At least not that I can remember. Pierce needed to go though, but mainly because the team sucked and not really because of anything else.

It’s amazing how fast the turn around was once Nate took over.  One game away from an ECF.