ASmith future drafts

I can see ASmith grabbing a RB early next draft and looking more for blocking receivers vs the fast style we've grown used to in the past.. If we build a run first team, blocking receivers will serve us much better than guys like Ridley.. And building a run first team can expand Ryans time here.. Which could be a huge reason we didn't go after a QB at 4 this season.. We shall see 

15 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I can see ASmith grabbing a RB early next draft and looking more for blocking receivers vs the fast style we've grown used to in the past.. If we build a run first team, blocking receivers will serve us much better than guys like Ridley.. And building a run first team can expand Ryans time here.. Which could be a huge reason we didn't go after a QB at 4 this season.. We shall see 

Ridley is probably the most important O# player we have ,,  2nd only to Ryan.. YES , We do need to see one or two of our RBs rise up... But make no mistake.. Ridley in my opinion is right now.. I'd say our main man on our O#,,  As I said after last year.. I won both my fantasy leagues simply because I had Ridley on both teams.. I would not have won either league if I had not had Ridley!! 

Oh brother here we go again with another “we gots to gets a RB early” thingy which gets beaten to death leading up to every draft only to die a sudden death on draft day every year.  And now it’s starting 365 days early.  I don’t care if we do or if we don’t, but it sure gets nauseating hearing about it non stop every year.  Everyone should understand that it’s not always the wisest draft move expendIng early draft capital on a RB.  Throw in the subliminal dig at Ridley might just be the height of “I hate CR” trollism lol.  
How bout we just allow AS & TF to do their thing while we see how this unfolds in year one Slummy?  I realize it’s the board’s job to psychoanalyze everything but let’s just see what we have first.  

15 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Agreed. Dry season, sear on high heat to keep juices in, and finish on the rack off the heat. Only flip once and some pink please!

If it is too fat, add a little ground turkey ground or chicken.  You do not have to use wood to get a smokey flavor.  If you use gas, turn off the gas and close the lid about 1 minute before removing the patties.  The grill will smoke up nicely and you will get that flavor. 

Now I need a burger.  Who is grilling today?

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Oh brother here we go again with another “we gots to gets a RB early” thingy which gets beaten to death leading up to every draft only to die a sudden death on draft day every year.  And now it’s starting 365 days early.  I don’t care if we do or if we don’t, but it sure gets nauseating hearing about it non stop every year.  Everyone should understand that it’s not always the wisest draft move expendIng early draft capital on a RB.  Throw in the subliminal dig at Ridley might just be the height of “I hate CR” trollism lol.  
How bout we just allow AS & TF to do their thing while we see how this unfolds in year one Slummy?  I realize it’s the board’s job to psychoanalyze everything but let’s just see what we have first.  

I hope this does not reach QB@4 proportions.  I am really hoping. 

For me, this is the final piece of evidence to allow me to declare for myself Slumerican is a troll.  He can call himself a fan day and night if he wants and it will not detract from his actions.  If I were a mod...

1 hour ago, Slumerican said:

Also. If he builds a great team. Any rookie QB we bring in, will walk into a much better situation and culture, and Ryan’s contract ended will free up talent influx possibilities.

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Watching alot of film on what AS has done using Henry.. The receivers do a excellent job blocking down field that allows Henry to find his lanes. The receivers are not just standing in the way, those guys straight up blocked.. And idk if AS is going to build a run first team going forward, just saying if that is his direction.. A receivers blocking ability will be looked at more than ever.. Which also makes sense with Pitts.. Guys does have excellent hands, but also size to block down field in the run game..