My profesional observation to atlanta fans

5 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Man, I feel like I could’ve painted the Sistine Chapel with all the painting I did today. 🥱

Retouched four, and finished another. It messes with your eyes after a while. 😵💫

Yes, I know it has nothing to do with the topic, but cmon… 😄

Speaking of messing with eyes, I just completed a 300 piece puzzle this afternoon. Had to take periodic breaks in between to reset eyes 

17 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

Bro!  I came hear to clear my head of the Hawks. Don’t break my heart. 

I am not a “profesional” but I admit I struggle to comprehend the Hawks’ strategy of falling way behind a d trying to slingshot around in the last 5 minutes. 

Please win at home in the playoffs. Not too much to ask. 

And hey, if Trae is doubled maybe move the ball around. 

We need a healthy Dre Hunter. 

What y'all think about John Collins and his chances of a max deal this off-season? I've always liked him but I'm not impressed at all with him in the playoffs. No real post presence, no defense, no shot, and he looks nervous at times with the ball in his hands, which usually results to a bad pass/turnover. He did a lil stat-padding at the end of game 3. As far as I'm concerned, he can walk.

On 6/12/2021 at 1:49 AM, run_vick_run said:

It looks like the falcons will have the same chances to win a súper bowl as the hawks have as winning the championship. Maybe less. And will have the same chances to win a first round then that of the hawks beeting the sixers. We might have the same chances starting the season you had for the hawks making the playoff. So fingers cross we make the playoff since we have the 3rd easiest schedule comparing 2019 win porcentege win ratio. But we play the súper bowl winner twice. Good luck to all

Hawks already won their first round series.

Of course, maybe I misunderstood you since I'm not a professional like you. 🤣🤣🤣

It looks like the falcons will have the same chances to win a súper bowl as the hawks have as winning the championship. Maybe less. And will have the same chances to win a first round then that of the hawks beeting the sixers. We might have the same chances starting the season you had for the hawks making the playoff. So fingers cross we make the playoff since we have the 3rd easiest schedule comparing 2019 win porcentege win ratio. But we play the súper bowl winner twice. Good luck to all

UM...What? 🙂

GO FALCONS!

23 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

What y'all think about John Collins and his chances of a max deal this off-season? I've always liked him but I'm not impressed at all with him in the playoffs. No real post presence, no defense, no shot, and he looks nervous at times with the ball in his hands, which usually results to a bad pass/turnover. He did a lil stat-padding at the end of game 3. As far as I'm concerned, he can walk.

Really nice player, but I don't think he is a max player type guy. Sign & trade?

• Rings locked this topic